Coronavirus

rickyb

Only because the people in charge are attempting to implementing a new system, total control is their endgame. It’s kind of like setting a perfectly good building on fire to show it uninhabitable.
the building only had the appearance of being good, it was never actually good.

the system is collapsing under its own weight. only question is are we going to let it take us down with it?

i agree about the total control but its always been that.

rickyb

Only because the people in charge are attempting to implementing a new system, total control is their endgame. It’s kind of like setting a perfectly good building on fire to show it uninhabitable.
i cant just blame capitalism for collapsing on itself, because civilizations have collapsed and they werent capitalist.

however marx did predict unregulated capitalism would destroy itself

Thebrownblob

i cant just blame capitalism for collapsing on itself, because civilizations have collapsed and they werent capitalist.

however marx did predict unregulated capitalism would destroy itself
Well, boy, was he wrong because this capitalism we live under is completely regulated, crony capitalism.

vantexan

vantexan

Do you believe there's absolutely no connection between the vaccines and the number of young adults, athletes and just athletic, who've literally dropped dead in the last year? Other explanations for the excess deaths that are occurring pretty much everywhere in the last year or so? Not asking for wild eyed conspiracy theories, just an explanation for what's happening.

newolddude

Do you believe there's absolutely no connection between the vaccines and the number of young adults, athletes and just athletic, who've literally dropped dead in the last year? Other explanations for the excess deaths that are occurring pretty much everywhere in the last year or so? Not asking for wild eyed conspiracy theories, just an explanation for what's happening.

This was happening before COVID.

newolddude

Here’s a 30 year old article from Sports Illustrated.