Coronavirus

newolddude

vantexan

This was happening before COVID.

So they're all dying from blows to the chest? A lot of them are bicyclists. Soccer players. There were 4 or 5 athletic doctors in their late 20's to 30's in Canada who dropped dead a couple of months ago.

Care to explain all the excess deaths worldwide in the last year that weren't from Covid?

newolddude

So they're all dying from blows to the chest? A lot of them are bicyclists. Soccer players. There were 4 or 5 athletic doctors in their late 20's to 30's in Canada who dropped dead a couple of months ago.

Care to explain all the excess deaths worldwide in the last year that weren't from Covid?

I’m not the cardiologist, vaccines and contagious diseases expert like you are, so you tell me.

vantexan

I’m not the cardiologist, vaccines and contagious diseases expert like you are, so you tell me.
I was asking a question. It's interesting how vaccine defenders are certain there's no connection between the vaccines and what is currently going on. To admit otherwise is to admit all those insisting we must be vaccinated were not only wrong but possibly pushing us to endanger ourselves.

newolddude

I was asking a question. It's interesting how vaccine defenders are certain there's no connection between the vaccines and what is currently going on. To admit otherwise is to admit all those insisting we must be vaccinated were not only wrong but possibly pushing us to endanger ourselves.

Are there increased cardiac occurrences? It seems so but I’d like proof. I’d like to know how many of those were vaccinated and how many didn’t get it. Let’s see those numbers.

vantexan

Are there increased cardiac occurrences? It seems so but I’d like proof. I’d like to know how many of those were vaccinated and how many didn’t get it. Let’s see those numbers.
I only know what I read and videos I watch. There's a highly followed British doctor named John Campbell on YouTube who puts out very informative videos with a lot of stats on this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
THEN:

NOW:

(Clear out WSJ cookies to read.)

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Nearly half of Americans believe it is at least somewhat likely that coronavirus vaccines have caused a “significant number of unexplained deaths,” and over a quarter said they know someone whose death may have been caused by side effects of the vaccines, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Monday found.

100%

Any common link should be questioned. One common link, a fake vaccine.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I only know what I read and videos I watch. There's a highly followed British doctor named John Campbell on YouTube who puts out very informative videos with a lot of stats on this.
He has a phD in Nursing

John Lorimer Campbell
is an English YouTuber and retired nurse educator known for his videos regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. His videos received praise early in the pandemic, but later veered into misinformation.[2] He has been criticised for suggesting COVID-19 deaths have been over-counted, repeating false claims about the use of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and providing misleading commentary about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][4][5] As of December 2022, his YouTube channel had 2.6 million subscribers and over 581 million views.

vantexan

He has a phD in Nursing

John Lorimer Campbell
is an English YouTuber and retired nurse educator known for his videos regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. His videos received praise early in the pandemic, but later veered into misinformation.[2] He has been criticised for suggesting COVID-19 deaths have been over-counted, repeating false claims about the use of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and providing misleading commentary about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][4][5] As of December 2022, his YouTube channel had 2.6 million subscribers and over 581 million views.
Do you have a doctorate in anything medically related? I've watched maybe 5 of his videos. He doesn't just spout opinions. A lot of info is given. Nor does he speculate. Presents a lot of facts. Fact is something is happening that wasn't happening before. Anytime someone points this out he's attacked.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Do you have a doctorate in anything medically related? I've watched maybe 5 of his videos. He doesn't just spout opinions. A lot of info is given. Nor does he speculate. Presents a lot of facts. Fact is something is happening that wasn't happening before. Anytime someone points this out he's attacked.
He's a nut who misleads.