Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

1673819143390.png

Same thing this fool Dr. said in 2020

Thebrownblob

Remember, when they said they did extensive testing?

“Millions of people worldwide felt forced to get vaccinated because of the myth that ‘you do it for others’. Now this turned out to be a cheap lie.

Thebrownblob

Remember when they said it was perfectly safe and did not cause heart problems and there was no long-term worries?

COVID-19 vaccines do have a rare but worrisome cardiac side effect. Myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle that can cause chest pain and shortness of breath, has disproportionately struck older boys and young men who received the shots. Only one out of several thousand in those age groups is affected, and most quickly feel better. A tiny number of deaths have been tentatively linked to vaccine myocarditis around the world. But several new studies suggest the heart muscle can take months to heal, and some scientists worry about what this means for patients long term. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has ordered vaccinemakers Pfizer and Moderna to conduct a raft of studies to assess these risks.”

Thebrownblob

I don’t know this lady I’ve never heard of her but a quick look around. It seems she died of bacterial pneumonia not Covid and I’m not certain how you would know or anyone would know she had Covid since it’s private medical information and she never shared that. Aren’t you the same one that chastises people for assuming people are dying from the shot? A little hypocritical no?