Coronavirus

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I had a 99% blocked "widow maker" artery at 49. Didn't happen overnight, takes many years to get to that point. A lot of people in their 40's and 50's have and die from heart attacks. But how do you explain the excess deaths happening worldwide in teens and twentysomethings? A very recent phenomenon that wasn't occurring pre Covid and not because of Covid. Already known that the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis in quite a few young people, particularly young men. What I don't understand is the need to defend vaccines that were rushed to market without the usual lengthy trials and the denials that anything might be wrong with them when it has already been proven they're ineffective in preventing the disease or transmission to others? Why should this be a liberal or conservative issue? A conservative administration pushed for bringing these to market quickly and a liberal government took up advocating that this was the best way to prevent deaths and end the pandemic. They both may have screwed up very badly. Time will tell. It may be an issue that only affects a limited amount of people. It may be a ticking time bomb for hundreds of millions of people. Could be that something else altogether is causing the much higher than normal deaths. But something is happening and denying it won't change that.
You are exaggerating and cherry picking data.

Has the mRNA vaccine been likely responsible for some deaths in youths with a rare condition? Yes.

Has the risk outweighed the benefit? Absolutely not.

Lengthy trials were not an option. Trump rushed the process, and rightly so.

vantexan

You are exaggerating and cherry picking data.

Has the mRNA vaccine been likely responsible for some deaths in youths with a rare condition? Yes.

Has the risk outweighed the benefit? Absolutely not.

Lengthy trials were not an option. Trump rushed the process, and rightly so.
And yet government stats in Europe show an escalation of excess deaths, not a reduction. Care to tell me which facts were cherry picked? Most if not all new vaccines that cause death are quickly pulled from the market. Why not these?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

FDA officials who have been investigating the link said most of the patients had also received their flu shot on the same day, which might be a factor.

Millions of Americans got both shots at the same time this winter following a major public health push by the White House. In September, Dr Ashish Jha, White House Covid Response Coordinator, said: 'I believe this is why God gave us two arms — one for the flu shot and the other for the Covid shot.'

100%

I had a 99% blocked "widow maker" artery at 49. Didn't happen overnight, takes many years to get to that point. A lot of people in their 40's and 50's have and die from heart attacks. But how do you explain the excess deaths happening worldwide in teens and twentysomethings? A very recent phenomenon that wasn't occurring pre Covid and not because of Covid. Already known that the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis in quite a few young people, particularly young men. What I don't understand is the need to defend vaccines that were rushed to market without the usual lengthy trials and the denials that anything might be wrong with them when it has already been proven they're ineffective in preventing the disease or transmission to others? Why should this be a liberal or conservative issue? A conservative administration pushed for bringing these to market quickly and a liberal government took up advocating that this was the best way to prevent deaths and end the pandemic. They both may have screwed up very badly. Time will tell. It may be an issue that only affects a limited amount of people. It may be a ticking time bomb for hundreds of millions of people. Could be that something else altogether is causing the much higher than normal deaths. But something is happening and denying it won't change that.
The most corrupt and fined corporation in the history of this planet is Pfizer. But now we should trust em? No thank you. When Pfizer is corrupt, people die. If the vaccine is so good, why does it have to be censored?

100%

You may be right but may I ask why would there be a large up tick in deaths among the young unvaccinated? Covid primarily killed older people. And the vaccines caused quite a bit of myocarditis. Not an issue with the unvaccinated. I don't know if the vaccines are killing people or not. What I do know is worldwide there's a big upswing in excess mortality not caused by Covid and rather than sweeping it under the rug we should be investigating it. Governments don't want to do that because the possible reason might involve their decisions and they might get swept out of power because of that.
Covid taught me one thing, if they don’t want to answer your questions, it’s because they’re lying to you.

rickyb

hi im reading worst pills best pills by corporate crime fighters public citizen and they still recommend the mrna vaccines and boosters. myocarditis is rare from the vaccines and you are more likely to get myocarditis from covid 19 than the vaccines lol.

Gotta Go

Coming soon to a TV near you "If you were in the military and were forced to take an experimental vaccine as a condition of staying in the military and you have suffered a stroke, blood clots, heart disease or other disease that came out of nowhere. You may be entitled to a huge settlement. Contact the Law Offices of Dewy, Cheatem, and Howe."

100%

Come May 11th, hospitals will no longer be receiving the extra 20% for treating covid patients.
I wonder how many beds that will suddenly open up ?
None. Quick google search shows headlines every year of hospitals being overwhelmed with flu patients.

Gotta Go

1675469378920.png

100%

The shots have saved millions of lives globally. So whatever, they can make a buck.
0 evidence of that. Anyone who dies now “with” Covid vaccine, is a vaccine death. Just like they tried counting Covid deaths “with” Covid…..you know, the car accidents, falling off a roof etc, if you had Covid, it was a Covid death. These are vaccine deaths now.