Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

I know it did. You do, too. But, you can’t support the vax at all cost. It would blow your cool conspiracy rapport.

Your vaccinated logic is pretty well spot on in the beginning of the pandemic.
Can you state a conspiracy logic for us?
Well, since I’m not dealing in a fake conspiracy,, but the actual fact of a conspiracy between the government and the pharmaceutical company and Internet and social media companies to limit the information you can have, that you have read for yourself, and refuse to believe I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t know why you’re OK with being lied to seems like you don’t have a problem with it at all.

If I was a car salesman, I would love you

Thebrownblob

Did the vax save lives?
Don’t know neither do you. It definitely didn’t stop Transmission.. it definitely wasn’t 98% effective they say it was for like three months which was not what they promised now you need a booster every three months? Lol this is a suckers game and you fell for it. And continue to. For all, we know, it could’ve been the lollipop they gave you on the way out of the doctors office that saved you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Don’t know neither do you. It definitely didn’t stop Transmission.. it definitely wasn’t 98% effective they say it was for like three months which was not what they promised now you need a booster every three months? Lol this is a suckers game and you fell for it. And continue to. For all, we know, it could’ve been the lollipop they gave you on the way out of the doctors office that saved you.
Well, since I’m not dealing in a fake conspiracy,, but the actual fact of a conspiracy between the government and the pharmaceutical company and Internet and social media companies to limit the information you can have, that you have read for yourself, and refuse to believe I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t know why you’re OK with being lied to seems like you don’t have a problem with it at all.

If I was a car salesman, I would love you
If you sold cars like you do conspiracy’s , you’d starve to death.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

If you sold cars like you do conspiracy’s , you’d starve to death.
Let me educate you since you’re so uneducated on this matter.

Conspiracy
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Do you understand now? it’s not fake they actually did it that is a conspiracy. They got together and decided together to limit information.

Why did they want to limit the information? I don’t know, but that’s suspect enough for me.

BrownFlush

Let me educate you since you’re so uneducated on this matter.

Conspiracy
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Do you understand now? it’s not fake they actually did it that is a conspiracy. They got together and decided together to limit information.

Why did they want to limit the information? I don’t know, but that’s suspect enough for me.
You school like you sell cars
Again, no one cares. Limit info. US government and China. Fauci. Money. Lies. Conspiracy. Blah blah

Did the vax save lives? Did the vax work?

Thebrownblob

You school like you sell cars
Again, no one cares. Limit info. US government and China. Fauci. Money. Lies. Conspiracy. Blah blah

Did the vax save lives? Did the vax work?
Hey, go bug someone else about it, you believe what you wanna believe it’s what you do. It’s a coping mechanism for weak minded people. Listen to the authorities and do what they say, they’ve always got your back. You’ve given me no evidence to prove your point, but you want me to make a point to you because you’re incapable of believing anything but what you’re told.
Forgot to add I’m glad you’re comfortable with your choice and hope it worked and continues to work.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Hey, go bug someone else about it, you believe what you wanna believe it’s what you do. It’s a coping mechanism for weak minded people. Listen to the authorities and do what they say, they’ve always got your back. You’ve given me no evidence to prove your point, but you want me to make a point to you because you’re incapable of believing anything but what you’re told.
Forgot to add I’m glad you’re comfortable with your choice and hope it worked and continues to work.
Bug? Weak minded? Coping mechanism? Prove my point? Evidence? I'm incapable of believing anything I'm told?

The above and more is your response to a simple question...
Did the vax save lives?
Yes or no?

Thebrownblob

Bug? Weak minded? Coping mechanism? Prove my point? Evidence? I'm incapable of believing anything I'm told?

The above and more is your response to a simple question...

Yes or no?
Not my job to prove to you. If you’re comfortable with your choice, why do you care? It’s almost like a religion.

BrownFlush

Not my job to prove to you. If you’re comfortable with your choice, why do you care? It’s almost like a religion.
Not asking you to prove anything . This isn't about choice. It isn't about who cares. It isn't about religion.

It's about you answering a simple question. Maybe, it's appearing more like it's about your obvious refusal to answer.
Did the vax save lives?
Yes or no?

Gotta Go

1675556698872.png

1675556717064.png

vantexan

Uh-huh. I'm not against vaccines. I am against rushing any medicine/technology to market that hasn't gone through rigorous trials that take years to do properly. And what he said in 2004 was totally different than when he was pushing these vaccines during the pandemic.

vantexan

For you.
They limited the info because because because… they have got something now that will kill all the sheep! We got em now!
We can’t let this secret out!

Did the vax save lives?
If most of the unvaccinated didn't die from an extremely contagious disease then how are you certain that lives were saved by vaccination? And how are you certain there aren't serious side effects killing otherwise healthy people now?

rickyb

If most of the unvaccinated didn't die from an extremely contagious disease then how are you certain that lives were saved by vaccination? And how are you certain there aren't serious side effects killing otherwise healthy people now?
because he can read best pills worst pills and then understand that vaccines are good for you vs no vaccine

rickyb

our govt is saying HCAs with symptoms do not need to be tested lol

HCA regularily work with seniors. seniors very likely to die from covid 19. its all about keeping workers working.

at LTC the nurse figured 90% of the seniors who got covid died.