Coronavirus

vantexan

Not into conspiracies? But, you just know something is going on?
Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!
A conspiracy theory about the vaccines would be there was an evil intent by some group to eliminate a huge portion of the population for whatever reason.

Passing along that excess deaths are being reported all over the world that are much higher than normal but weren't caused by Covid isn't a theory. It's confirmed fact. It's also confirmed fact that these vaccines aren't effective in the prevention or transmission of Covid. Do they lessen the chance of hospitalization and death from Covid? You probably know more than I do about that. But the pandemic is essentially over and guess what? Most of the unvaccinated didn't die from it. But right now young, healthy adults are dropping dead around the world. Common denominator? They were vaccinated. So we can just choose to ignore that and hope it goes away or do research into whether something can be created that might mitigate that risk. But I do know that you can list all the vaccines previously taken in large numbers and they have a common denominator also. None are mRNA vaccines that were rushed to market without lengthy trials to determine safety and efficacy.

vantexan

Yep. Today for sure.
At the start natural immunity meant you got it, next step was the respirator, then death.
Seems most viruses run hot at first then mutate into something milder to survive. Fauci was on video in the early 2000's saying natural immunity is much more effective than vaccines. The point of vaccines is to prevent deaths of those who haven't developed natural immunity.

Thebrownblob

Yep.

You deny that when Covid first came on the scene that that variant was a killer and the vax did not save lives?
It was a killer, mostly of the old and the very sick who would’ve died from any other things as well. Did it save lives? who knows. I only personally know three people who died directly from Covid two of them were elderly, and one of them was sick with cancer already.

Gotta Go

The same Government that says it doesn’t want to poke a hole in the Experimental Chinese Spy Balloon because it might injure people, Is the same Government that had no problems poking holes in people’s arm with an experimental gene therapy for a Chinese Virus.

vantexan

It was a killer, mostly of the old and the very sick who would’ve died from any other things as well. Did it save lives? who knows. I only personally know three people who died directly from Covid two of them were elderly, and one of them was sick with cancer already.
My dad is less than a month from being 84 and is nothing like his former strong self physically. It's not hard to see that a virus could kill him. Thankful he got immunized. And that it didn't kill a lot of healthy young adults says as viruses go it wasn't that bad like the Spanish Flu. But it was extremely contagious and posed a serious threat to the elderly and infirm.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So you don’t know if the vax saved lives?
Ok

BrownFlush

And you don’t know if it did.

Vaccinated logic:
If you caught the virus and we’re not vaccinated, you got lucky.

If you were vaccinated and caught the virus, you clearly would’ve died otherwise.
I know it did. You do, too. But, you can’t support the vax at all cost. It would blow your cool conspiracy rapport.

Your vaccinated logic is pretty well spot on in the beginning of the pandemic.
Can you state a conspiracy logic for us?

BrownFlush

The same Government that says it doesn’t want to poke a hole in the Experimental Chinese Spy Balloon because it might injure people, Is the same Government that had no problems poking holes in people’s arm with an experimental gene therapy for a Chinese Virus.
So the vax was and is a government experiment to see how and what happens to an entire nation when given?
It looks like also some where in there we are in cahoots with China to make sure that in this experiment they are gonna come out on top.

Ok. I can see why this makes sense.