Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

No you didn't .
You just threw out more blow

We can't know the truth! Holy Hell!
You’re the only one throwing out blow LOL the Covid vaccine was not 98% effective at anything.

And why are they continuing to give a Covid vaccine for the virus That’s no longer with us? You don’t know the answer because you have no clue.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Uh..it's still with us. It will always be with us. And yes..it was 98% effective.
Variants, fren, varients.
These convos always end the same way. Take the shot if you want, but it's a conspiracy I'll tell ya!

Thebrownblob

Uh..it's still with us. It will always be with us.
Variants, fren, varients.
These convos always end the same way. Take the shot if you want, but it's a conspiracy I'll tell ya!
They are not conspiracies. that is my point they were purposely working hand-in-hand to try and limit the information people got about the side effects.

We are arguing about the wrong things if you took the shot and it work for you I’m glad I hope you and your family are healthy and always will.

My disagreement is with the way they presented the information and suppressed other information. Nothing else.

oldngray

nowhere special
They are not conspiracies. that is my point they were purposely working hand-in-hand to try and limit the information people got about the side effects.

We are arguing about the wrong things if you took the shot and it work for you I’m glad I hope you and your family are healthy and always will.

My disagreement is with the way they presented the information and suppressed other information. Nothing else.
Anyone who dared to ask questions was silenced.

BrownFlush

they were purposely working hand-in-hand to try and limit the information people forget about the side effects.
You must not understand what a conspiracy is ...see your above statement.
There is no argument.
It doesn't matter if I took the shot or didn't or what you did.
Simply disagreeing about something is fine. Making conspiratory statements (statement that cannot be backed with facts and proof) is something totally different.

oldngray

nowhere special
A reflection on the government.
Not the shot.
Government working with the pharm companies so not directly the shot but still indirect involvement. Not to mention how many times they had to change the definition of what a vaccine is instead being open about what it really was.

BrownFlush

Government working with the pharm companies so not directly the shot but still indirect involvement. Not to mention how many times they had to change the definition of what a vaccine is instead being open about what it really was.
Yes. The government. Not the vax.
The vax was and is effective.The stats prove it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes. The government. Not the vax.
The vax was and is effective.The stats prove it.
Effective at what? It doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or stopping the spread to others. All it does is have you usually have milder symptoms when you do get sick. Weigh that against forcing people to get the shots and ignoring possible side effects.

BrownFlush

Pfizer and the White House engaged in behind-the-scenes efforts to pressure social media companies into censoring truthful information about COVID-19 and vaccines.

Reflection of the government.
The vax was and is effective.

Thebrownblob

Effective at what? It doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or stopping the spread to others. All it does is have you usually have milder symptoms when you so get sick. Weigh that against forcing people to get the shots and ignoring possible side effects.
It would appear that some people turn off their logic in favor of worshiping at the altar of pharmaceutical companies.

That kind of thinking, has had disastrous outcomes all throughout history just look at the opioid crisis. Countless lives ruined.

BrownFlush

Effective at what? It doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or stopping the spread to others. All it does is have you usually have milder symptoms when you so get sick.
Yep. That's about it now. But, in the beginning, the variant was killing people. The vax saved millions of lives worldwide.
Weigh that against forcing people to get the shots and ignoring possible side effects.
Government.
Not the vax.

oldngray

nowhere special
It would appear that some people turn off their logic in favor of worshiping at the altar of pharmaceutical companies.

That kind of thinking, has had disastrous outcomes all throughout history just look at the opioid crisis. Countless lives ruined.
Plus ignoring the probably superior benefits from natural immunity.