Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
source.gif
206_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
why do you only bash trump on this nobody new issue when so many other of our leaders like Cuomo , de blasio, pelosi and biden could also provide you with great material on the same topic?
It's kind disturbing that we laugh about this horror just to survive it but we are far from close to zero Since we have to save ourselves there is no point in listening to Trump but I would vote for Cuomo for president.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How Epidemics of the Past Changed the Way Americans Lived

As we are seeing with the coronavirus today, disease can profoundly impact a community—upending routines and rattling nerves as it spreads from person to person. But the effects of epidemics extend beyond the moments in which they occur. Disease can permanently alter society, and often for the best by creating better practices and habits. Crisis sparks action and response. Many infrastructure improvements and healthy behaviors we consider normal today are the result of past health campaigns that responded to devastating outbreaks.

Interesting read on the good old days. :wornout::happy-very:

poster.jpg
Malls and movie theaters were already struggling, they might not come back from this. Also "work from home" which a lot of companies were resisting will clearly be more prevalent, my little brother is a network engineer and for years now the only reason he has had to go to the office was that old school bosses think "work from home" really means "not working from home". Expect that will change. My wife is a personal trainer and she's been video conferencing with her clients using Zoom and loves it, it works great and she's already said she's not going back to face to face unless they're willing to pay extra.

Still can't drive that tractor virtually though...