Coronavirus

cachmeifucan

I just read a article that the ventilators are doing more damage and doctors are treating like pneumonia but should be treating people like elevation sickness and the ventilators are doing more harm that's why people on them they say the longer they stay on the higher risk of death.

floridays

I wonder if a Democrat president today put citizens in internment camps would the liberal Press still cover for him?
You wonder, really?
I'm sure they would research in an attempt to find any supporting position.

Kinda like these leftist jackals that go back to the crusades to manufacture a parity between "christians" and the current Islamo fascist purification of infidels.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I just read a article that the ventilators are doing more damage and doctors are treating like pneumonia but should be treating people like elevation sickness and the ventilators are doing more harm that's why people on them they say the longer they stay on the higher risk of death.
Nature has a way of working these things out

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Unimaginable ... opposing pundits and politicians always (Yes! Always!) tear down a President of the opposite party.
Hell, the Repugs even tore down FDR during WW2!
Didn't stop FDR, you know why?
FDR had a set of onions on him, Trump has a 1/3 of a shriveled leek , not even a full testicle
Full nutted Democrat's are what we need in these trying timed