Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

as I Make my rounds I still see many doing the bro hug and I wonder what they heck their thinking
Spring-Breakers-640x335.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
FDR was a POS with a political philosophy completely antithetical to what it means to be an American. Learn some history demwits.
Why don't you enlighten us as to what was wrong with FDR?
I'm curious as what todays Chinese Commonest government internet troll feels about FDR
What will be the revised history from our Chinese overlords

newfie

The bats carrying CoV ZC45 were originally found in Yunnan or Zhejiang province, both of which were more than 900 kilometers away from the seafood market. ( in wuhan) Bats were normally found to live in caves and trees. But the seafood market is in a densely-populated district of Wuhan, a metropolitan [area] of ~15 million people. The probability was very low for the bats to fly to the market. According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.

Mystery deepens over animal source of coronavirus

floridays

Didn't stop FDR, you know why?
FDR had a set of onions on him, Trump has a 1/3 of a shriveled leek , not even a full testicle
Full nutted Democrat's are what we need in these trying timed
You should use a better illustration, FDR was an invalid and Trump would drive FDR's balls from tee to green.