Coronavirus

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Play loose with facts, it's what your kind does.
To play your game, exactly why wasn't each destination country alerted of the possible status of these "foreign" nationals upon return?
Take you time, I'm sure you can provide some disjointed logic.
It was their own citizens returning home!
Nobody is this dense!

good news comrade china has not reported any deaths in a while.

Saturday (4/18/20) China revised their numbers of dead, nice try hommie!

newfie

Nobody is this dense!

you're desperate for a rebuttal. the quote you quoted stated that china has not reported any deaths in a while a revision of a previous misreport by china is not a rebuttal to my point. you're in the big leagues here sonny try to keep up.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
he didnt and neither did anyone else. Part of the reason is china with the help of the WHO covered up what was going on.

We've covered this ad nauseam!

1. tRump dissolved the govt agency dedicated to identifying and tracking pandemics.
2. tRump removed the American infectious disease doctor assigned to China the summer before in his quest to "reduce the size of government."

Your attempt to deflect blame off tRump is transparent!

you keep trying to dissect to make an argument. China with the help of the WHO. you're the first one to try the CIA conspiracy here.

Because details of the reports sent from the intelligence agencies to tRump in January about Covid19 (which tRump ignored) just came out this weekend.

newfie

those are your words right? Nobody backed your account and posed as you today right!? I'd hate to compete with the voices in your head.

correct in a while is not a correction of last months misreports. I'm sorry you're not able to understand simple concepts.

floridays

Nobody is this dense!

You are correct, you can't be so dense.
I've traveled internationally, and on returning I have to answer a pesky question. Actually a form, declarations. It's with your duties, exactly what I am bring back into the country.
Just a possible case of coronavirus. The Chi Coms, as a government were aware of the risk, as noted by the internal travel restrictions. There is a legal duty to inform, by nation state and individual passenger if he or she is aware. I'd love to rip your pants down in civil court.... clown.

Yeah, I'm exactly that dense Charlotte.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
91839973_10222360355622843_7326834016470958080_n.jpg

floridays

You can sign a petition to give up your right to be seen by a doctor or been taking to the ICU to give up the Hospital bed when this comes back skyrocket again for reopening too soon.
Exactly why might it come back?
I know the answer, I just want to hear you say it.

I don't cherish bustin your balls,

Here's some Gilmour to soothe
I wanted to loop this at my sweet mother's viewing. I lost, and my eyes are full of tears as I listen. And then.
Take care of yourself and those you love. I know you will, just my way of saying I care.
Peace brother