Coronavirus

newfie

You can sign a petition to give up your right to be seen by a doctor or been taking to the ICU to give up the Hospital bed when this comes back skyrocket again for reopening too soon.

i can also wear a mask and gloves and social distance which I guarantee i will be doing for quite a while

newfie

94022353_239453150762690_4666813044658012160_n.jpg

floridays

Never should have closed in the first place. Ignorant people supported it because the media fear mongered. Gullible idiots.
You sir will be proven correct when the final scorecard is submitted.
Lots of folk, that is a poke at the the grand high Obama, will have egg on their face. Jackasses here and jackasses in the government that have fueled the destruction of the stock market along with the addition of current debt that will be paid (joke) or dealt with to their deficit.
Facts of life, I'll be gone, you clowns can deal with the mess.

One reason, only one reason.... in the minds of many... orange man bad... a chance to take him down.

Dido, we deal with complete idiots, willing to sacrifice a leg but don't understand they will bleed out.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After dark my police scanners become silent, except for medical calls.
Heck, I'm down to just having one on.
And calls for od's have dropped , too.
I hear fewer incidents where narcan has to be used.

floridays

We'll never know.
People do stupid s:censored2:t when they are scared!
Yes we will know. The numbers will come out and they will be dissected from every angle. Kinda like when a forensic accountant gets in your books.
Lots of folk (from grand high Obama) have lost much wampum, lotta answers will be required.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Never should have closed in the first place.
We'll never know.
Yes we will know. The numbers will come out and they will be dissected from every angle. Kinda like when a forensic accountant gets in your books.
The fact that we did close her down, means we will never know what would have happened if the USA was not closed down.

Imagination would have to be employed for facts never realized.