Coronavirus

floridays

The fact that we did close her down, means we will never know what would have happened if the USA was not closed down.

Imagination would have to be employed for facts never realized.
I've looked at the CDC numbers from past years for influenza, if these numbers don't blow previous flu numbers out of the ballpark, we have
effectively destroyed an economy and strong market for nothing.
We can disagree until we talk and come to an agreement.
We both know that is not the purpose of sites or boards like this.
I will stand by exactly what I have said, when the nut cutting comes I'll accept the scorn if shown to be wrong.
I'm not wrong, it's not me saying this, I offer what I have read. I have hooked my rope to the type I trust.

Enough time to argue now, when the numbers come in there will be some explaining due.
Give it time Old Man. Go to CDC influenza in previous years to start.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I am not the guy you can put into a cookie cutter. I am not that guy because I love everybody. Can get along with everybody. Where are those like me? There are more than what we are led to believe.

floridays

Can you imagine if social media was around during the Aids crisis? I heard it all back then. Don't sit on toilet seats. Don't drink out of water fountains. Don't associate with gays. I have PLENTY of gay friends.
Back then you might have gay friends
but just don't "have" them.
That is the truth.... exactly.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If trump knew the severity of the problem, why did he wait so long to act. Instead he told the American people that it would just go away and that he had everything under control. 40,000 dead Americans right now does not sound like he has anything under control.
I guess early on he could have said,
"Oh my God! Get the hell in your house! The carnage is going to be unbelievable! We can do nothing to stop it! Every man for himself!
Would that had been better Trump hater?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
93711457_10163352853940173_4175691802172456960_o.jpg

41,397 dead Americans. 777,700+ known infected. 822 dead today. Covid19 is exploding in the US military, 486 known infected today, 3 dead. Maryland is now becoming the hot bed. 96 dead today.