Coronavirus

fishtm2001

Digby on the protests:

"I wonder if there might be someone in this country who could speak sense to these people? Someone they trust — worship, in fact — who could persuade them to stay home until the guidelines are lifted ?

There is, of course. But he is one of them and likes the idea of protesting the governors he feels haven’t properly licked his boots. Nothing else matters to him. And frankly if half these people drop dead and they spread it to everyone they know, he won’t care and I’m really afraid that they won’t either."

fishtm2001

Meanwhile, the malaria drug widely touted by President Donald Trump for treating the new coronavirus showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in U.S. veterans hospitals. There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

rod

Retired 23 years
Someone at risk and that should of taken responsibility for his own well being, didn’t and died.

wdfd.
The main trouble is EVERYONE is at risk - to some degree.
These idiots who think they are bullet proof get no sympathy from me when they get sick.

El Correcto

god is dead
The main trouble is EVERYONE is at risk - to some degree.
These idiots who think they are bullet proof get no sympathy from me when they get sick.
You’re at risk every day. You can’t be paralyzed from fear due to this. If you are at a great risk of dying from this, stay indoors.

At .2% I won’t be making any major adjustments to my life based on those odds.