Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The stats we have indicate shutting down the economy was a mistake, and we should have just quarantined the vulnerable people instead.
I'm stocking up on popcorn for when TRUMP win again the office. the more I see about the virus the more I believe we're going to be trapped for a while.

rod

Retired 23 years
Maybe I should clarify, the vulnerable people should self quarantine, choose not to and live/die with the consequences.
So how do the "vulnerable" people get food. They can't go out and mix with the crowds and the ones who would deliver to them could be infected. There is no safe way to have one group quarantined and another out horsing around like everything is just peachy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So how do the "vulnerable" people get food. They can't go out and mix with the crowds and the ones who would deliver to them could be infected. There is no safe way to have one group quarantined and another out horsing around like everything is just peachy.
Using your logic there is no way to quarantine anyone, ever, because they would starve to death.

Be serious.