Coronavirus

45,172 dead Americans, 816,330+known infected. 2,658 dead today. That is a huge spike. Monday’s usually have high numbers because they find the dead bodies of those undiagnosed in their homes.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I agree. Those liberals out protesting the stay at home orders are incredibly stupid.

Be sure to take advantage of your state opening up. I'd suggest a nice restaurant in Albany, GA. Worth the drive. Catch a movie afterwards.
1)when you have 0% to get tested and100% chance a medical bill those people didn't want to vote for Bernie so they don't need to worry about free healthcare.
2)Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Egyptian Islamic Preacher Mohammed Al-Hefnawi Al-Ansari: Thank You Coronavirus for Shutting Down Cinemas, Coffee Shops, and Whorehouses; May Allah Use This Virus to Annihilate the Infidels and Shiites

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Egyptian Islamic Preacher Mohammed Al-Hefnawi Al-Ansari: Thank You Coronavirus for Shutting Down Cinemas, Coffee Shops, and Whorehouses; May Allah Use This Virus to Annihilate the Infidels and Shiites
The going to missed Wonder woman this summer

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
3xkimz.jpg

FreedomOne

Meanwhile, the malaria drug widely touted by President Donald Trump for treating the new coronavirus showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in U.S. veterans hospitals. There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported.

No information on control group, nor dosage =fake news. It's not a hail Mary drug. It prevents viral replication when combined with zinc. It should be taken early not late. If your giving it to people on vent it's pointless. I've been taking a small dose for a month as the half life is long and UPS safety is a joke.

rickyb

Civilization is a bubble. lmao
american housing is in a bubble. lmao - 2006

read collapse of complex societies. we have examples of civilizations collapsing, but when they collapsed people just moved somewhere that didnt collapse. now we are in a situation where the whole thing will collapse. the matrix trilogy was partly about this idea, which is not far off from george orwell who you quote.