Coronavirus

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
University of Louisville on Twitter

University of Louisville
@uofl
·
8h
UofL has developed a technology believed to block the novel coronavirus from infecting human cells.

UofL researchers hope to fast-track development, including application to the FDA, for approval to start treating patients seriously affected by COVID-19.

Yes because something THIS GAME CHANGING would obviously be announced on twitter!

I swear to god tRump's superpower is destroying the brain cells of those who listen to his gibberish!

On a side note..........

How's that malaria drug, err I mean "coronavirus cure" doing for patients about to die from the virus?????

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Is Bill Gates Using COVID-19 To Build Global Surveillance State?
Conspiracy theorists view Bill Gates’ funding of vaccination and digital-identity research as evidence of a nefarious global surveillance plan foretold in the Book of Revelations.

Bill Gates — along with a coalition dubbed "ID 2020" — seeks to "microchip" the world population using a COVID-19 vaccine.

Saw this and immediately thought of @Baba gounj!

GettyImages-1174968755-e1587510412780.jpg

wilberforce15

47,149 dead Americans, 814,000+known infected. 1,831 dead today. America will see a stretch of 3,000 dead daily coming soon. The curve is still climbing.

You have no proof of doctors for the rich prescribing hydro chloroquine for the prevention of Covid19. That’s you making things up. No American doctor legally is prescribing hydro chloroquine for the prevention of Covid19.
I prefer US doctors. I know other countries like France and Iran have stated in findings that they stopped using hydro chloroquine.
You're very confused.

There is nothing illegal sbout prescribing for an off label use.

And I literally just posted the study where it's bring done right now, at scale, for people with no symptoms as an attempt at prevention.

You're doubting that people are doing exactly what I just linked?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
american housing is in a bubble. lmao - 2006

read collapse of complex societies. we have examples of civilizations collapsing, but when they collapsed people just moved somewhere that didnt collapse. now we are in a situation where the whole thing will collapse. the matrix trilogy was partly about this idea, which is not far off from george orwell who you quote.

I agree with you. But I laugh because there is nothing I can do about it.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
  • John W. McDaniel, 60, died on Wednesday at a hospital in Columbus, Ohio
  • On Facebook, McDaniel called the virus a 'political ploy' and told followers: 'Prove me wrong'
  • He tested positive for the virus weeks later and died on April 15

Ohio man, 60, who blasted COVID-19 lockdown as 'political ploy' dies after contracting coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

The good part from this report.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Is Bill Gates Using COVID-19 To Build Global Surveillance State?
Conspiracy theorists view Bill Gates’ funding of vaccination and digital-identity research as evidence of a nefarious global surveillance plan foretold in the Book of Revelations.

Bill Gates — along with a coalition dubbed "ID 2020" — seeks to "microchip" the world population using a COVID-19 vaccine.

Saw this and immediately thought of @Baba gounj!

GettyImages-1174968755-e1587510412780.jpg

Maybe he started long ago. This was the solution looking for a problem.

Decentralized identity – Own your digital identity

You're very confused.

There is nothing illegal sbout prescribing for an off label use.

And I literally just posted the study where it's bring done right now, at scale, for people with no symptoms as an attempt at prevention.

You're doubting that people are doing exactly what I just linked?

47,681 dead Americans, 849,000+ known infected. 2,300 infected today.

You didn’t read your own study. It’s not for people who have no coronavirus. There are no US doctors who can prescribe hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of Covid19. Before you post something, read it. The study you posted has zero results yet.

wilberforce15

You didn’t read your own study. It’s not for people who have no coronavirus. There are no US doctors who can prescribe hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of Covid19. Before you post something, read it. The study you posted has zero results yet.

Pretty much the only thing you have right in this entire thread is that idiots don't want to face the body count.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Pretty much the only thing you have right in this entire thread is that idiots don't want to face the body count.
Estimated.