Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
94111064_10222035965076560_1769400593215913984_n.jpg

zimbomb

There are no US doctors who can prescribe hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of Covid19. Before you post something, read it. The study you posted has zero results yet.
There's :censored2: ton of US doctors writing scripts for hydroxychloroquine. Doctor shopping is a great American past time. With good insurance and time you could probably get just about anything you want. Now I don't think there's any benefit in taking the medication and truly believe it's promotion was entirely political. Personal use of any drug or substance is a principal I'll stand by.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There's :censored2: ton of US doctors writing scripts for hydroxychloroquine. Doctor shopping is a great American past time. With good insurance and time you could probably get just about anything you want. Now I don't think there's any benefit in taking the medication and truly believe it's promotion was entirely political. Personal use of any drug or substance is a principal I'll stand by.

"Doctor shopping" is why we have electronic prescriptions.

zimbomb

We probably have a few thousand drivers who got fraudulent doctor's notes to have beards.

If it's easy enough for a driver to get a note for a beard, then a person with money can get hydroxychloroquine pretty easily.
Pseudofolliculitis barbae is common among black men. Dominoes had to change it's policy in the 90's as a judge found it discriminatory. My Xyrophobia keeps me from shaving.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
For those of you who believe Trump is solely responsible for the outcome of Covid-19 in the USA, here is an excerpt from a world-renowned epidemiologist I found interesting:

GIDEON MEYEROWITZ-KATZ
30 MARCH 2020
It's hard to predict things in a pandemic. The situation changes so much on a daily basis that everything you thought you knew last week is wrong by the end of the day. Things are changing so fast that even the solid certainties that we thought we were sure of – the reproductive rate, the symptoms of the infection, the key to making a good quarantine – are suspect and need to be re-evaluated.

Even the experts are confused as to the proper response. Not exculpatory, but definitely explanatory.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We probably have a few thousand drivers who got fraudulent doctor's notes to have beards.

If it's easy enough for a driver to get a note for a beard, then a person with money can get hydroxychloroquine pretty easily.
Dr. Chrisopher Plowe, a professor of global health at Duke University and a world-renowned expert on malaria drugs (including hydroxychloroquine), has been cautioning about prescribing the drug for weeks, telling Yahoo Life in an April 7 interview that “really serious cardiac issues,” including “potentially fatal cardiac arrhythmias,” can occur even with the first dose of the drug. Now, in the wake of new evidence, he talked to Yahoo Life about how the medical world should respond.

Hydroxychloroquine expert suggests doctors should halt prescriptions for COVID-19 patients after 'concerning' study

wilberforce15

Dr. Chrisopher Plowe, a professor of global health at Duke University and a world-renowned expert on malaria drugs (including hydroxychloroquine), has been cautioning about prescribing the drug for weeks, telling Yahoo Life in an April 7 interview that “really serious cardiac issues,” including “potentially fatal cardiac arrhythmias,” can occur even with the first dose of the drug. Now, in the wake of new evidence, he talked to Yahoo Life about how the medical world should respond.

Hydroxychloroquine expert suggests doctors should halt prescriptions for COVID-19 patients after 'concerning' study

This drug is old as dirt in the pharmaceutical world. The heart issues were/are well known. There is nothing to see here.

It's just a doctor with TDS.

49,648 dead Americans, 876,100+ known infected. 1,989 dead today. The greatest Democratic hoax continues to ruin Trumps economy. The TBS sufferers are playing mental gymnastics defending the failed President.