Coronavirus

rickyb

3xkimz.jpg
regan cut their taxes by 50%

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
They've opened up golf courses here and County Beaches are good to go this weekend just in time for the hot spell coming in. Also, a local ski resort is opening.

Gee, skiing, golf, and going to the beach...why were they ever shut down? All are easy to stay your distance but the government wants to be there right up your ---.

Governor hair gel can go pound the sand he's using to fill in skateboard parks.

Partial Freedom, oh thank you kind government. :drool::teethy:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They've opened up golf courses here and County Beaches are good to go this weekend just in time for the hot spell coming in. Also, a local ski resort is opening.

Gee, skiing, golf, and going to the beach...why were they ever shut down? All are easy to stay your distance but the government wants to be there right up your ---.

Governor hair gel can go pound the sand he's using to fill in skateboard parks.

Partial Freedom, oh thank you kind government. :drool::teethy:
We're on lockdown til june 10th. I can live with most of it I just need the barbershop to open, Ms jones ain't no haircutter.

floridays

We're on lockdown til june 10th. I can live with most of it I just need the barbershop to open, Ms jones ain't no haircutter.
Hey feller, can I call you Bob?
For the Mrs.
Just playin, loosen up tight Jockey's. :thumbup1:

I'm leavin on a midnight train to Georgia....... haircut date?

Such a pretty lady, Gladys that is.:ohmy::thumbup1:.
Be safe Jones.:thumbup1:

No information on control group, nor dosage =fake news. It's not a hail Mary drug. It prevents viral replication when combined with zinc. It should be taken early not late. If your giving it to people on vent it's pointless. I've been taking a small dose for a month as the half life is long and UPS safety is a joke.

46,656 dead Americans, 836,000+known infected. 1,338 dead today, so far. The Deep South states are starting to heat up. Florida opening will be a huge mistake.

He’s not taking hydro chloroquine, as doctors aren’t handing it out like candy. None have prescribed it as a prevention of Covid19. He’s lying on here, or he works at UPS with Lupus, malaria, or debilitating arthritis. He’s full of himself.

wilberforce15

46,656 dead Americans, 836,000+known infected. 1,338 dead today, so far. The Deep South states are starting to heat up. Florida opening will be a huge mistake.

He’s not taking hydro chloroquine, as doctors aren’t handing it out like candy. None have prescribed it as a prevention of Covid19. He’s lying on here, or he works at UPS with Lupus, malaria, or debilitating arthritis. He’s full of himself.
Doctors are handing it out like candy some places.

And I've yet to see a report of someone who was on it before symptoms who then died. It works very, very well if taken early. It's useless once hospitalized.

wilberforce15

I repeat, no doctors are prescribing hydro chloroquine for the prevention of Covid19.

Except the personal doctors for the rich, connected, and some other lucky folks. And a ton of folks outside the United States. But those aren't doctors, right?

Detroit just started the first real trial doing it correctly. First Large-scale U.S. Study on Hydroxychloroquine COVID-19 Prophylaxis Begins in Detroit

All the other studies were done as stupidly as possible. It's a prophylactic, not a cure.

Everybody with a sniffle should be prescribed it immediately.

Except the personal doctors for the rich, connected, and some other lucky folks. And a ton of folks outside the United States. But those aren't doctors, right?

Detroit just started the first real trial doing it correctly. First Large-scale U.S. Study on Hydroxychloroquine COVID-19 Prophylaxis Begins in Detroit

All the other studies were done as stupidly as possible. It's a prophylactic, not a cure.

Everybody with a sniffle should be prescribed it immediately.

47,149 dead Americans, 814,000+known infected. 1,831 dead today. America will see a stretch of 3,000 dead daily coming soon. The curve is still climbing.

You have no proof of doctors for the rich prescribing hydro chloroquine for the prevention of Covid19. That’s you making things up. No American doctor legally is prescribing hydro chloroquine for the prevention of Covid19.
I prefer US doctors. I know other countries like France and Iran have stated in findings that they stopped using hydro chloroquine.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On a friend's FB page all I did was post " 700 jobs lost for every one death " which is close to a factual statement ,my numbers might be a little off. Now all his democrat friends are wishing for me to kill myself for the greater good.

47,524 dead Americans, 846,000+known infected. Another 2,200+ dead today. 27,000 newly infected today beating yesterday by 2,000. July 4 is looking more and more as a reality for America’s 10% not working re-opening.