Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Mostly right on. Maybe 97%-98% but hey...
Here’s the thing the number of unreported cases is likely very high. Hell 14 people on a cruise ship tested positive for it and none of them ever showed any symptoms.

Add that to the fact that I’m neither 70+ below 2 or immune compromised and my chances of survival are likely over 99%

quad decade guy

Here’s the thing the number of unreported cases is likely very high. Hell 14 people on a cruise ship tested positive for it and none of them ever showed any symptoms.

Add that to the fact that I’m neither 70+ below 2 or immune compromised and my chances of survival are likely over 99%

Uh huh. Most likely. I agree. Most likely.

charm299

With the spread of the coronavirus expanding rapidly in the US, how/are any of you doing anything extra to prevent it? I personally bought some nitrile gloves, antibacterial wash and thinking about getting a small respiratory mask. Mask is probably overkill..[/QUOTE
With the spread of the coronavirus expanding rapidly in the US, how/are any of you doing anything extra to prevent it? I personally bought some nitrile gloves, antibacterial wash and thinking about getting a small respiratory mask. Mask is probably overkill..
you forgot to buy tampons for yourself

Poop Head

Judge me.
88970307_10157587324591998_7815661321218686976_n.jpg
We're all already dead .