Coronavirus

You are artificial intelligence in a simulation.
AjbFYUVVpFaTu.gif
26BRzQS5HXcEWM7du.gif
3o7btNhMBytxAM6YBa.gif

quad decade guy

What are you going to do?

Seriously?

Stay in your house?

Move to Jersey so you don't have to pump your own gas?

Don't buy any produce from the grocery store because someone might have sneezed on it??

Fair enough. Not sure about all of those. Point is: you may not have any choice(by gunpoint

maybe). You might be forced to do some or all of them or something else. Hey man,

hate all you want. Peace. Good luck.

Fair enough. Not sure about all of those. Point is: you may not have any choice(by gunpoint

maybe). You might be forced to do some or all of them or something else. Hey man,

hate all you want. Peace. Good luck.
No hating, just being honest.
Do you have a Corona virus outbreak where you live at?

You know this company isn't going to do anything about it. Gas it been mentioned at the PCM?

3o6Zt2iHqqrjNlbPS8.gif

quad decade guy

No hating, just being honest.
Do you have a Corona virus outbreak where you live at?

You know this company isn't going to do anything about it. Gas it been mentioned at the PCM?

View attachment 284645

I agree. Not yet anyway. All I'm going to do is gather as much food as possible and arm

myself(family) and do the best we can. I only have so much money. If in fact it means anything

Can't eat a 401K. There are way more people than I have bullets and guns. For the Company?

It becomes irrelevant the second we are told not to report.

I agree. Not yet anyway. All I'm going to do is gather as much food as possible and arm

myself(family) and do the best we can. I only have so much money. If in fact it means anything

Can't eat a 401K. There are way more people than I have bullets and guns. For the Company?

I have enough stuff to survive on for awhile. If it becomes a pandemic it really won't much matter

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

Geez