Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
upload_2020-5-4_12-54-40.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Dr. Scott Atlas: We Are Creating Massive Critical Health Crisis With "COVID-19 At All Costs" Policy

"We are talking about people who have not only skipped critical care for acute stroke and acute heart attack but in addition, all the biopsies for unsuspected and now undiscovered tumors have not occurred. We are talking thousands per week of those. What is more so even ironic is that people are skipping their children's vaccines. Not only people that have died and are dying, but we are creating a massive problem by not opening up health care with this single-minded policy of COVID-19 at all costs."

But only CV 19 deaths matter and we really don't know how many there really are.

ALL LIVES MATTER! You :censored2:ing crazy politicians.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
5 Million Cases Worldwide, 650,000 Deaths Annually: The Seasonal Flu Virus is a “Serious Concern”, But the Wuhan Coronavirus Grabs the Headlines

Seasonal flu death estimate increases worldwide

Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m. ET

According to new estimates published today, between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 and based on a robust, multinational survey.

We should've never been allowed outside... Look at those numbers.o_O

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
5 Million Cases Worldwide, 650,000 Deaths Annually: The Seasonal Flu Virus is a “Serious Concern”, But the Wuhan Coronavirus Grabs the Headlines

Seasonal flu death estimate increases worldwide

Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m. ET

According to new estimates published today, between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 and based on a robust, multinational survey.

We should've never been allowed outside... Look at those numbers.o_O

Covid 19 killed 50,000 people in the USA in the month of April. Do you remember the last time the flu killed 50K in just a month in this country? Yeah me either.

"As President Trump presses for states to reopen their economies, his administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of coronavirus cases and deaths over the next several weeks. The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal document obtained by The New York Times, nearly double the current number of about 1,750," the Times reported today. "The projections, based on government modeling pulled together in chart form by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently."

US projects 200,000 new COVID-19 cases per day, 3,000 daily deaths by June

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Covid 19 killed 50,000 people in the USA in the month of April. Do you remember the last time the flu killed 50K in just a month in this country? Yeah me either.

Do you ever remember shutting down the country like this before for any other reason? Yeah, me either.:wink-very:

And what about this fallout?

"We are talking about people who have not only skipped critical care for acute stroke and acute heart attack but in addition, all the biopsies for unsuspected and now undiscovered tumors have not occurred. We are talking thousands per week of those. What is more so even ironic is that people are skipping their children's vaccines. Not only people that have died and are dying, but we are creating a massive problem by not opening up health care with this single-minded policy of COVID-19 at all costs."

So, Covid-19 is no joke, but the way we are handling it in many ways is. JMHO

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Do you ever remember shutting down the country like this before for any other reason? Yeah, me either.:wink-very:
that's kinda the point no? It's an unprecedented health crisis so the response is unprecedented as well.

Our healthcare system is unable to keep functioning normally in the face of a serious pandemic and I agree that's a problem.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

One of my friends died a couple of weeks ago waiting on an "elective" surgery. They pumped him with steroids to maintain his condition and he died due to complications.

Like I posted last week, a lady I know had her condition falsified as COVID 19 virus even tho the medical facility didnt test her. She had strep throat. When they quarantined her it made her mad and she called the health dept who then forced the medical facility to actually test her for the virus. Her test was negative.

I was told any medical facility that showed they had confirmed cases of the virus got $20,000.00 from the state or government.

I told her to write the Lt. Governor's office, the media, and all the way up the chain to expose this sham.

America the beautiful. Full of greed.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Either or neither?

In colloquial spoken language some people use me neither in place of neither do I.

A- I don't like getting up in the morning.
B- Neither do I. /Me neither.

In the US some people will also use me either in that case:

A- I don't like getting up in the morning.
B- Me either.

Now quit it!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Our healthcare system is unable to keep functioning normally in the face of a serious pandemic and I agree that's a problem.
In part, because some hospitals are closing their facilities, just in case a coronavirus patient is admitted.

They should designate certain hospitals for coronavirus treatment, and others should be for normal operations.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In part, because some hospitals are closing their facilities, just in case a coronavirus patient is admitted.

They should designate certain hospitals for coronavirus treatment, and others should be for normal operations.
That makes sense ... don't let politicians make the decisions, especially governors.