Coronavirus

Turdferguson

Just a turd
In that case, I'll try and include a logical fallacy in every post!
Or I could just copy your posts!
tenor (23).gif

You can't use Google?

You have a better than 99% of survival if you get Chinese Origin Virus Infectious Disease 19.

71,769 dead Americans, 1.23+million infected. 1,848 dead Americans today. Another 2,000+ dead is coming today. The state of Minnesota has had another 617 newly infected today with another 27 dead.

According to the CDC, which you seem to have memorized. If one gets Covid19 there’s a 26% chance you’ll die. There’s a 73% chance you’ll survive. I’m not sure you understand your own posts. Probably why you don’t use sources.

rickyb

upload_2020-5-5_14-6-41.png

or if trump actually prepared the country for superbugs? ive been warning about superbugs for a while now, if america elected rickyb as president you would be okay

72,054 dead Americans, 1.234+million infected. 2,133 dead today. The 3,000 a day dead is coming soon. The re-openings are killing innocent people. The state of Pennsylvania is leading the death totals today. You can see the wave gradually traveling south. The southern states haven’t even peaked.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Read it and weep......I mean laugh...

Japan's Nobel prize winning Professor of Medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, created a sensation today by saying that the Coronavirus is not natural.

"If it is natural, it wouldn't have adversely affected the entire world like this. Because, as per nature, temperature is different in different countries. If it is natural, it would adversely affect only those countries having the same temperature as China. Instead, it is spreading in a country like Switzerland, in the same way it is spreading in the desert areas. Whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but died in hot places.

I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have worked for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I am fully acquainted with all the staff of that laboratory. I have been phoning them all, after the Coronavirus surfaced. But all their phones are dead for the last 3 months. It is now understood that all these lab technicians have died.

Based on all my knowledge and research till date, I can say this with 100% confidence - That the Coronavirus is not natural. It did not come from bats. China manufactured it. If what I am saying today is proved false now or even after my death, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to everyone".

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Read it and weep.......

Japan's Nobel prize winning Professor of Medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, created a sensation today by saying that the Coronavirus is not natural.

"If it is natural, it wouldn't have adversely affected the entire world like this. Because, as per nature, temperature is different in different countries. If it is natural, it would adversely affect only those countries having the same temperature as China. Instead, it is spreading in a country like Switzerland, in the same way it is spreading in the desert areas. Whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but died in hot places.

I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have worked for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I am fully acquainted with all the staff of that laboratory. I have been phoning them all, after the Coronavirus surfaced. But all their phones are dead for the last 3 months. It is now understood that all these lab technicians have died.

Based on all my knowledge and research till date, I can say this with 100% confidence - That the Coronavirus is not natural. It did not come from bats. China manufactured it. If what I am saying today is proved false now or even after my death, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to everyone".
Garbage.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@brownmonster
Read it and sniff snot.....

There is evidence linking the coronavirus to a lab in China's ground-zero city of Wuhan, French scientist Luc Montagnier
A 2008 Nobel Prize recipient for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) has weighed in on the controversy about the origin of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), and insisted that it is laboratory-made.
Interviewed on the CNews channel in France, Montagnier asserted that the virus had been designed by molecular biologists, stating that it contains genetic elements of HIV, and that its characteristics could not have arisen naturally.
Asked by the CNews interviewer what the goal of these molecular biologists could be, Montagnier said it wasn’t clear. “My job,” he said, “is to expose the facts.”

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
A guy I work with, who just got laid off because of the economic hit to the business, was in a crash at work and needs neck surgery. Guess what? He can’t get in for it. Now he’s hoping he can get back to work before June 1 to keep his health insurance and that he can get the surgery done because he’s in a lot of pain. I don’t think his mental and physical health are the best right now, directly impacted by COVID-19.

Did Nobel Laureate Tasuku Honjo Say COVID-19 Was 'Man-Made'?

Benben

@brownmonster
Read it and sniff snot.....

There is evidence linking the coronavirus to a lab in China's ground-zero city of Wuhan, French scientist Luc Montagnier
A 2008 Nobel Prize recipient for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) has weighed in on the controversy about the origin of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), and insisted that it is laboratory-made.
Interviewed on the CNews channel in France, Montagnier asserted that the virus had been designed by molecular biologists, stating that it contains genetic elements of HIV, and that its characteristics could not have arisen naturally.
Asked by the CNews interviewer what the goal of these molecular biologists could be, Montagnier said it wasn’t clear. “My job,” he said, “is to expose the facts.”

Did This Nobel Prize Winner Say COVID-19 Was Created in a Lab?

The doctor was eviscerated by his peers!

Benben

what does that have to do with anything you quoted? And you still didn’t answer my question from earlier.

Read the article that was shoved under your nose! Btw your "question" was 4 pages back sorry I missed it in all the bitching, moaning and political hack BS.

What about the increase in suicides, the mental health of people, the people who lose everything, houses, cars, businesses, livelihoods, families? People who need chemotherapy, surgeries, other medical procedures? We just supposed to ignore all of that to try to get the covid death rate to 0%? When’s enough enough?

I didn't answer because there have been 0 statistics released! We get a report from a telephone service indicating a rather large increase in call volume that does not translate in an equal increase in suicides!

Now let's examine your "claim" shall we? It's been 2 months since the beginning of the stay at home orders. No, I repeat NO foreclosures in any state occurs within a 2 month time frame! Furthermore many states have banned foreclosure proceedings during the shut down so that claim is bugus. Car repossessions, what courts are open to process these claims? I am telling you right now to your Face that needed medical services are still being performed! Patients that need chemo, a heart cath, spinal surgeries due to life threatening accidents, stroke treatments, dialysis treatments get them!

What has been delayed are elective surgeries! Sorry @DriveInDriveOut your reassignment surgery has been delayed!

As for losing their businesses and livelihoods, that's what the stimulus packages were supposed to prevent. If the stimulus didn't go where it was needed where's the fault "lie"?

Your last part of your question I find ironic and sad. "What about the people who lose their families" .......do I even need explain to you the ridiculousness of your claiming that those who are forced to stay at home to prevent increased covid19 deaths might somehow "lose their families" by not contracting the virus???????

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Read the article that was shoved under your nose! Btw your "question" was 4 pages back sorry I missed it in all the bitching, moaning and political hack BS.

I didn't answer because there have been 0 statistics released! We get a report from a telephone service indicating a rather large increase in call volume that does not translate in an equal increase in suicides!

Now let's examine your "claim" shall we? It's been 2 months since the beginning of the stay at home orders. No, I repeat NO foreclosures in any state occurs within a 2 month time frame! Furthermore many states have banned foreclosure proceedings during the shut down so that claim is bugus. Car repossessions, what courts are open to process these claims? I am telling you right now to your Face that needed medical services are still being performed! Patients that need chemo, a heart cath, spinal surgeries due to life threatening accidents, stroke treatments, dialysis treatments get them!

What has been delayed are elective surgeries! Sorry @DriveInDriveOut your reassignment surgery has been delayed!

As for losing their businesses and livelihoods, that's what the stimulus packages were supposed to prevent. If the stimulus didn't go where it was needed where's the fault "lie"?

Your last part of your question I find ironic and sad. "What about the people who lose their families" .......do I even need explain to you the ridiculousness of your claiming that those who are forced to stay at home to prevent increased covid19 deaths might somehow "lose their families" by not contracting the virus???????
Thanks. I appreciate your opinion guy. I don’t agree with all of it but so is life. Not much of current event kinda guy but carry on