Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm impressed, the thread is 428 pages long. You've read what, a page and the first post of the previous page??? I wish that I too could say, "laughable" but it's more a sad commentary about our education system.

Some of us here have consistently called out the lies and pointed out the conspiracy theories that certain members on here keep regurgitating over and over and over again. If you don't like that, to bad!

If you don't like the information, don't read it! Nobody has a gun to your head. But if you post lies or forward conspiracy theories please don't be surprised when information is presented that contradicts what you say.
Highly educated people can be very empty-headed and make poor choices.
Some of the dumbest people I have met at UPS had Master degrees.

M

MenInBrown

I'm impressed, the thread is 428 pages long. You've read what, a page and the first post of the previous page??? I wish that I too could say, "laughable" but it's more a sad commentary about our education system.

Some of us here have consistently called out the lies and pointed out the conspiracy theories that certain members on here keep regurgitating over and over and over again. If you don't like that, to bad!

If you don't like the information, don't read it! Nobody has a gun to your head. But if you post lies or forward conspiracy theories please don't be surprised when information is presented that contradicts what you say.
You mean when you throw out your Bs conspiracy theories? Yea got it. You either didn’t read what I posted or didn’t understand it?

bacha29

rod

Retired 23 years
Ok. So what's your point? Aside from what happened 50 years ago when the world's population was much smaller, air travel was a fraction of it's pre COVID size? There's simply no correlation between then and now including the fact that a vaccine was quickly developed which it does not appear to be such a fortunate development this time around.

I hate to burst your bubble but all info I can pull up states that after the 1918-19 pandemic had ran its course it wouldn't be until 1933 that the first flu vaccine that actually worked was developed. At that rate one for this current bug will be along about 2034. :-)