Coronavirus

M

MenInBrown

1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

116,000 died in the U.S. In 1957. We are 60 years since then and we will be at that number around the first of next month if current rates stay the same.

The difference between then and now.......The incredibly poor response in the critical first months by our "leadership."

The U.S. Makes up 4.2% of the world population yet accounts for almost 30% of the global deaths from Covid19.

tRump was right in 2016.......we are tired of "winning."

The self-inflicted derangement of the conservative intellectuals
You really think your smart? Hindsight makes you feel like a genius? Decisions are based on the facts at that time, not months later. Months later is when people like you come out and say see, I knew it all along. Laughable

M

MenInBrown

Makes you wonder why the flu doesn’t decimate retirement homes since, you know, covid 19 is the same
In my state, the flu is more deadly, so yea we can’t compare to the flu. Our flu death rate is double that of Covid. My kids can die from the flu but not Covid so yea we can’t compare. But to compare the 2 you would know that the flu affects all ages and Covid affects 65 and older. No need for a broad stroke. Be specific.

M

MenInBrown

85,268 dead Americans, 1.432+million infected. Yesterday saw a jump in deaths 1,772. You can see the deaths decreasing in NY and California. But other states are rising. Pennsylvania lead the way in deaths yesterday. The states of Georgia and Florida have seen an uptick. And the state of Minnesota is seeing an surge in cases since the winter.

You’ve posted more on this post than anyone other than the OP. 2 1/2 months later you ask what this has to do with the Union. Go back and read. The Union has failed us in a huge way! So much so that there is strong talk of disbanding the Union.
Hospitalizations in Florida down 21% since reopening. Lie much?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You really think your smart? Hindsight makes you feel like a genius? Decisions are based on the facts at that time, not months later. Months later is when people like you come out and say see, I knew it all along. Laughable

I'm impressed, the thread is 428 pages long. You've read what, a page and the first post of the previous page??? I wish that I too could say, "laughable" but it's more a sad commentary about our education system.

Some of us here have consistently called out the lies and pointed out the conspiracy theories that certain members on here keep regurgitating over and over and over again. If you don't like that, to bad!

If you don't like the information, don't read it! Nobody has a gun to your head. But if you post lies or forward conspiracy theories please don't be surprised when information is presented that contradicts what you say.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Today's mind and it's thought just lucky to be alive
dating-coronavirus.jpg