Coronavirus

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
WOW ... I guess he decided if over half the doctors and nurses in America were taking it, he should too!
I spoke to my paramedic son last evening after the article or report about Trump taking the drug.He has cared for and transported dozens and dozens of covid patients in the last few months. One thing most of them had in common on their charts was that their doctors had prescribed Hydroxychloroquine along with an antibiotic.So if the doctor prescribes it as a prophylactic so what. The haters going to hate no matter what.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I spoke to my paramedic son last evening after the article or report about Trump taking the drug.He has cared for and transported dozens and dozens of covid patients in the last few months. One thing most of them had in common on their charts was that their doctors had prescribed Hydroxychloroquine along with an antibiotic.So if the doctor prescribes it as a prophylactic so what. The haters going to hate no matter what.
Good insight.

Box Ox

One thing most of them had in common on their charts was that their doctors had prescribed Hydroxychloroquine along with an antibiotic.So if the doctor prescribes it as a prophylactic so what. The haters going to hate no matter what.

“So what”?! We’ve got an election coming up, mister! There must be outrage and chronic @Benben memory loss because Trump makes our bum bums hurt and he’s a mean, mean man!

MAKAVELI

Cool story bro.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Cool story bro.

On the 1 hand...
Paramedics would not likely leave without getting a list of current meds being taken if they could get the list. So a paramedic would know.

On the other hand....
The FDA has cautioned against taking it outside of a hospital setting if it's use is for Covid19. How many drs. Would prescribe it for off label use without any proof what so ever of it's effectiveness?

My question is if the malaria drug works why are so many being taken to the hospital for covid19 while taking it?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
On the 1 hand...
98065726_3072849796140922_3381543883761516544_n.jpg
On the other hand!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hydroxychloroquine rated 'most effective therapy' by doctors for coronavirus: Global survey

An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave chloroquine and its next-generation derivative, hydroxychloroquine, emergency-use authorization Monday for treating the novel coronavirus, although the drug was already being used off-label by some doctors and hospitals for COVID-19 patients.

vantexan

Hydroxychloroquine rated 'most effective therapy' by doctors for coronavirus: Global survey

An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave chloroquine and its next-generation derivative, hydroxychloroquine, emergency-use authorization Monday for treating the novel coronavirus, although the drug was already being used off-label by some doctors and hospitals for COVID-19 patients.
Aw gee man, did you have to post the truth? Poor Benben.