Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe if we could collectively take precautions to slow the spread, we wouldn't have to lockdown any longer than it takes to update work spaces to slow the spread.

Unfortunately about 40% of Americans are to stupid/selfish to suffer some minor inconveniences for the greater good.

That being said, I hope the dining industry finds a way to survive.
too

I have found not one credible source that says that. I tried Google. I would like some good news.
Credible in your world is limited to left wing anti-Trump news sources ... no wonder.

Your ability to understand is based on your limitations.

Yeah. Imagine how much Americans will love and sympathize with the Union if its members purposefully stop delivering supplies to customers who have been told to stay in their homes during a global pandemic.

Imagine how quickly they would say pay the workers and get back to it?

What happens every time garbage workers stand up for themselves? Within 24h the city is begging them to come back.

I'd rather act and fail than be a coward about it.

Box Ox

What happens every time garbage workers stand up for themselves? Within 24h the city is begging them to come back.

Article headline: “UPS workers and the Teamsters Union hold America hostage during deadly global pandemic.”

Included in the article text: How much the average UPS driver already makes in pay and benefits in a year.

Sorry, dude. I’m 100% for Union solidarity and telling management to shove it when appropriate but a strike right now would be a big loser. You get nowhere if you make your customers hate you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Garbage piling up on the street is not the same as packages sitting on pallets in the parking lot.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Article headline: “UPS workers and the Teamsters Union hold America hostage during deadly global pandemic.”

Included in the article text: How much the average UPS driver already makes in pay and benefits in a year.

Sorry, dude. I’m 100% for Union solidarity and telling management to shove it when appropriate but a strike right now would be a big loser. You get nowhere if you make your customers hate you.

During the '97 strike we initially had the support of the general public but once the local paper ran an article in which they highlighted our wage and benefit package that support slowly waned.

Cries of "we support you" quickly changed to "get your overpaid asses back to work".

Umm UPS and the Teamsters aren’t just drivers. You’re not for union solidarity as others want more money.

Sportello

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Great, now you are correcting voice to text mistakes.
I don't recall you making one before ... better than my record!

So, you don't have any sources?
I am definitely a victim of my limitations but I try.
I watched/listened MSNBC all day long yesterday except for The Five.

I'm about half and half FOX and MSNBC.

Both are full of s:censored2:t!

I no longer have a clue about "The Truth".

oldngray

nowhere special

42b21f12f78.jpg

Sportello

That there is your problem, son. Turn off the damn TV except for entertainment. CNN/FOX/MSNBC are not entertainment.

Trust nothing, there are no more facts. That was the whole point. Thanks, Vlad.