Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That there is your problem, son. Turn off the damn TV except for entertainment. CNN/FOX/MSNBC are not entertainment.

Trust nothing, there are no more facts. That was the whole point. Thanks, Vlad.
That's been my take the whole time.
Putin wants to create irrational non-discourse betweenst us Americans to the point that half of America distrusts the other half.
Especially when one side is dumbbutt LibTurd Demwits!!! js

Indecisi0n

Still alive. I'm on the can now, let me lift my leg a bit.....stool is solid, good color. Half floating , half sinking which is a good thing. I'm all good today.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here’s what the CDC is saying about the fatality rate the coronavirus:

• 0-49 years old: .05%
  • 50-64 years old: .2%
  • 65+ years old: 1.3%
  • Overall ages: .4%
According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
The Blaze is crap now. It went bad when Beck started losing his mind and got even worse since he sold it to Ben Shapiro.
Beck was good when he was on Fox before Fox got woke. I used to watch the hell out of those Shipiro videos where he would speak at a college and use intellect other than feelings. When the Q&A would start, I always wondered if these kids new they were about to be exposed, lol.

Indecisi0n

According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.
Damn, @rod is definitely going to die of it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Beck was good when he was on Fox before Fox got woke. I used to watch the hell out of those Shipiro videos where he would speak at a college and use intellect other than feelings. When the Q&A would start, I always wondered if these kids new they were about to be exposed, lol.
I liked the Blaze until Beck turned into such a hardcore Never Trumper he was pretty much frothing at the mouth on most issues. Shapiro is OK on a lot of issues but also has a blind spot when Trump is mentioned.

Box Ox

I liked the Blaze until Beck turned into such a hardcore Never Trumper he was pretty much frothing at the mouth on most issues. Shapiro is OK on a lot of issues but also has a blind spot when Trump is mentioned.

I appreciate Shapiro's "blind spot." Which I assume is his ability to acknowledge when Trump is doing something wrong or dumb.

Show hosts on the hard right or left who can't do that are super boring because you already know what they're going to say before they even say it. For them it's more about toeing the line at all costs than presenting reasoned arguments that draw from the faults of either side in an honest manner.

oldngray

nowhere special
I appreciate Shapiro's "blind spot." Which I assume is his ability to acknowledge when Trump is doing something wrong or dumb.

Show hosts on the hard right or left who can't do that are super boring because you already know what they're going to say before they even say it. For them it's more about toeing the line at all costs than presenting reasoned arguments that draw from the faults of either side in an honest manner.
Nope. His blind spot is the inability to acknowledge anytime Trump does something right.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

1,628,251 confirmed U.S. Cases

97,211 U.S. Deaths

97,211 / 1,628,251 = .05970271

5.97% mortality rate

Sorry!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I picture you looking just like your avatar. With old saggy balls to go with it.
Your husband showed me yours!

Indes Balls.jpg