Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Here’s what the CDC is saying about the fatality rate the coronavirus:

• 0-49 years old: .05%
  • 50-64 years old: .2%
  • 65+ years old: 1.3%
  • Overall ages: .4%
According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.
1,628,251 confirmed U.S. Cases

97,211 U.S. Deaths

97,211 / 1,628,251 = .05970271

5.97% mortality rate

Sorry!
It's your CDC that you are pushing to control all COVID messaging.
What can I say?

Perhaps you missed current best estimate and the implications of that language.

Perhaps you should try the:

CDC Numbers for KIDS

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It's your CDC that you are pushing to control all COVID messaging.
What can I say?erhaps you missed current best estimate and the implications of that language.
Perhaps you should try the:
CDC Numbers for KIDS

Here’s what the CDC is saying about the fatality rate the According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.

Ok what are you claiming old man?

That there hasn't been 1.6 million U.S. Cases?

That the death count is NOT 97,211 in the U.S.?

So we have a FED controlled group using the word "estimated" to gaslight America when the actual numbers are right there for everyone to see. They bank on idiots being too lazy to actually think. Now I am not saying you are an idiot or a lazy ass sheeple but that's who are regurgitating this idiocy!

CDC "estimates" .04% mortality rate (.26% if you really believe in purple unicorns)

Actual numbers show 5.97% DIE! (I just did the math for you but you're not lazy!)

15 times higher!

It will be fine

So we have a FED controlled group using the word "estimated" to gaslight America when the actual numbers are right there for everyone to see. They bank on idiots being too lazy to actually think. Now I am not saying you are an idiot or a lazy ass sheeple but that's who are regurgitating this idiocy!

CDC "estimates" .04% mortality rate (.26% if you really believe in purple unicorns)

Actual numbers show 5.97% DIE! (I just did the math for you but you're not lazy!)

15 times higher!
It will be fine. A couple hundred thousand people will die in this country. It’ll take a decade to recover the economy from Republican mismanagement. Same as it ever was.

Benben

It will be fine. A couple hundred thousand people will die in this country. It’ll take a decade to recover the economy from Republican mismanagement. Same as it ever was.

Next 8 years will be spent by the next president fixing the recession created by our current voted-by-mail president. Kinda like Clinton fixing the recession Papa Bush created, Obama fixing the recession Baby Bush created.

I'm seeing a pattern here!

Last edited:

rickyb

coronavirus-death-percapita-full-may20.jpg

i was thinking these countries have much higher population density than america, so actually america is doing much worse than this chart indicates

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

15 times higher!
current best estimate
as in the reported numbers are not accurate and their estimates account for trends and corrections ...

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think!

giphy.gif

Benben