Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled2.png

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

We successfully flattened the curve and kept our hospitals from becoming overwhelmed.

Despite communist china's deception about the KungFlu, we are winning.

I'm sorry that upsets you comrade.
4.25% of the total world population.
Average age killed by this flu is 80. No need to shut anything down. High risk folk, isolation time.
I don't believe that is correct. 80% are 65 and older.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Looks like the at risk are failing to isolate themselves? Don't expect everyone to bend to you high risk groups, ain't gonna' happen.
Yes that’s what it looks like. Never mind the people flooding the bars after a State Supreme Court layed down its own law. Let’s blame the high risk, lol.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yes that’s what it looks like. Never mind the people flooding the bars after a State Supreme Court layed down its own law. Let’s blame the high risk, lol.
I've flooded a few bars since the opening. Not a mask in sight. Food being served as if nothing happened. Worked out well for Gov. Evers. If the numbers spike he can point directly at the other party.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are the high risk flooding the bars? Seems risky but that's what freedom is all about.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You should watch Gov. Cuomo try to talk his way out of his own orders that nursing home COVID survivors had to be returned back to their nursing homes to infect others who did not have the virus. That is why there was such a HIGH spike in numbers within nursing homes. That man should be put on trial for mass murder.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Along with Mass Governor Baker , for such poor management in the State run Soldiers Homes. 70 people died in one Soldiers Home in Holyoke.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So, are we finally grasping the concept that totally avoiding the coronavirus is a pipe dream?

As soon as an infected person reenters, or visits this country, it’s back to the cellar. That’s no longer acceptable. Now they’re reporting that even with a vaccine, we’ll still have to deal with the virus.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those who know they have it isolate. Those who have it but don't know they have it spread it like wildfire. It's not that complicated @Wally .
No matter what, this thing will spread unless you totally isolate. Never going to happen. People are still doing things like having parties or entertaining like the Massachusetts Lt Governor or the Michigan Governor recently did.

Sportello

No matter what, this thing will spread unless you totally isolate. Never going to happen. People are still doing things like having parties or entertaining like the Massachusetts Lt Governor or the Michigan Governor recently did.
The Michigan Governor did not have a party or entertain, as far as i know. Can you back up that accusation?