Coronavirus

rickyb

1604004840526.png

1604004893958.png

sweden did a much better jobs cutting its losses than america.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Ha! If you read the "rapid[ly] reviewed" studies, you'll see what I've been saying all along. The highest quality evidence shows masks don't slow the spread of viruses. Thanks for posting that.

Wait what states again?
234,225 dead Americans, 9.217+million infected. Yesterday saw America hit another 1,000+ dead from Covid19. That’s three straight days of over a thousand dead. Trump received regeneron and it saved his life! He’s not pushing for Americans to get the drug! He and the GOP would rather kill Americans! America thinks Trump lies about having Covid19. It’s the same old states leading in deaths yesterday, FL and TX. Texas also led in newly infected, 7,000+!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
234,225 dead Americans, 9.217+million infected. Yesterday saw America hit another 1,000+ dead from Covid19. That’s three straight days of over a thousand dead. Trump received regeneron and it saved his life! He’s not pushing for Americans to get the drug! He and the GOP would rather kill Americans! America thinks Trump lies about having Covid19. It’s the same old states leading in deaths yesterday, FL and TX. Texas also led in newly infected, 7,000+!
More lies. But we all know that’s all you are.

“ Mr. Trump gave the impression that he would push the friend.D.A. to approve Regeneron’s treatment”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Average Daily Case Rate per 100,000​
Gray (<5 Reported Cases)​
Green (<4 Cases per 100k)​
Yellow (4-8 Cases per 100k)​
Red (>8 Cases per 100k)​
MA puts out a weekly map of where every city/town falls on this chart.
My little town went from being gray all summer long { no cases since July } to having 6 cases which put us in the Red.
The scale of per 100K really doesn't apply, since the town's population is only 3500.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Average Daily Case Rate per 100,000​
Gray (<5 Reported Cases)​
Green (<4 Cases per 100k)​
Yellow (4-8 Cases per 100k)​
Red (>8 Cases per 100k)​
MA puts out a weekly map of where every city/town falls on this chart.
My little town went from being gray all summer long { no cases since July } to having 6 cases which put us in the Red.
The scale of per 100K really doesn't apply, since the town's population is only 3500.
Stay safe!

rickyb

No, Sweden has respect for its citizen's rights. The US is a much larger country, with a much larger population. Our deaths have followed the same trajectory. It is not unexpected that our raw numbers would be higher than Sweden's.
u r giving sweden too much credit. they were involved with julian assange.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bout time we push towards herd immunity, should have been the goal months ago.

Getting cold and dry in a lot of the country. Viruses gonna spread, no matter what. That puts us at approximately 980,000 potentially contagious cases currently. That's about .3% of the population of the US. Your chances of running into a person with actively contagious covid are quite small.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Getting cold and dry in a lot of the country. Viruses gonna spread, no matter what. That puts us at approximately 980,000 potentially contagious cases currently. That's about .3% of the population of the US. Your chances of running into a person with actively contagious covid is quite small.
Yet my state is setting records almost everyday this week for number of infections and hospitalizations and intensive care. Our right wing governor refuses to do anything as long as we still have enough hospital beds left. Last Spring the daily infection rates were in the hundreds. This week they have been in the thousands. More deaths are sure to follow as we have the worse death to infection rate in the country.