Coronavirus

vantexan

You do realize hospitalizations and deaths are on the rise just before we head into the colder months?
The WAPO article you posted points out that mortality rates are lower. It's still a very infectious disease but either treatments are better, or it's mutating into something milder, or both. Do you think it's just going to keep going on and on forever? That's not what viruses do.

MAKAVELI

Banned
The WAPO article you posted points out that mortality rates are lower. It's still a very infectious disease but either treatments are better, or it's mutating into something milder, or both. Do you think it's just going to keep going on and on forever? That's not what viruses do.
Hospitalizations and deaths are on the rise. You can try to spin it however you want, doesn't change the facts. No worries, everyone needing hospitalization will be air lifted to Walter Reed, surrounded by 14 doctors and given experimental treatment. 🤔

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Keeping the mucous membranes hydronated does help with preventing infections.
Mucous keeps the germs, bacteria and viruses away from the membranes.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Humidity moisture droplets also combine with putrid aerosolized breath droplets and cause them to drop out of suspension in the air and fall to the ground.

vantexan

Hospitalizations and deaths are on the rise. You can try to spin it however you want, doesn't change the facts. No worries, everyone needing hospitalization will be air lifted to Walter Reed, surrounded by 14 doctors and given experimental treatment. 🤔
Don't have to spin it, your own article says mortality rates are lower.

vantexan

Deaths are going up. Ttku....
Keep the elderly and the ill at home. Otherwise open up the economy. Hardly anyone is dying below the age of 40 and very few below 60. If you're going to shut down for those numbers then let's shut down for the flu too. Let's shut down for hepatitis. For meningitis. Anything infectious that kills people. Stop fear mongering.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dude! November 4th, Cali will be backtracking and doing the same as Repug run states.
It's just politics and when that need is over ... back to normal.
I'm staying in my basement until a vaccine is available.

newfie

cases and hospitalizations are up , deaths are still down below 1000 on most days. 914 yesterday, 987 two days ago, death rate is definitely still down. I dont need to spin it I'll just provide the link .