Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
251,256 dead Americans, 11.22+ million infected. The Dakotas are getting blasted with Covid19 both Republican Governor’s are failing. North Dakota Gov. Burgum has mandated masks. He was of course was huge anti-masker. South Dakota Gov. Noem is seeing record deaths in her state. 53 yesterday. The virus is killing more than 1% in this small population state. Noem was the bimbo who promoted the Sturgis Drug Biker Rally Superspreader.
If the real number of cases is 10x higher we might get that herd immunity right around the time the vaccine rolls out.

I think it’s pretty clear now we should have let the virus spread more in the spring. We’d be sitting in a much better position right now. Instead it’s winter. People are going inside and there’s going to be ALOT of spread. There’s simply
No way around it.

MAKAVELI

If the real number of cases is 10x higher we might get that herd immunity right around the time the vaccine rolls out.

I think it’s pretty clear now we should have let the virus spread more in the spring. We’d be sitting in a much better position right now. Instead it’s winter. People are going inside and there’s going to be ALOT of spread. There’s simply
No way around it.
Damn bro! You should've been a scientist not a truck driver. Lol

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The most surprising thing I've learned since the coronavirus struck is just how many of my fellow UPSers are constitutional scholars and infectious disease experts. Truly an amazing company.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The funny thing is, people with 3rd grade reading comprehension think they are in a position to judge the understanding of people who can read more than just headlines. Kinda reminds me of a scene in a movie...

Last edited by a moderator:

Non sequitur

The most surprising thing I've learned since the coronavirus struck is just how many of my fellow UPSers are constitutional scholars and infectious disease experts. Truly an amazing company.
Constitutional scholars and infectious disease experts make less money fact

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It's almost as if there isn't anything they can do to stop the spread of airborne viruses. I wonder how many related cold viruses register a positive on the covid 19 tests. I wonder how many cases of common cold we get every year, hard to say since this is the first one we've ever freaked out over.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's almost as if there isn't anything they can do to stop the spread of airborne viruses. I wonder how many related cold viruses register a positive on the covid 19 tests. I wonder how many cases of common cold we get every year, hard to say since this is the first one we've ever freaked out over.
And 70 percent reported using a mask.