Coronavirus

bacha29

253,697 dead Americans, 11.642+ million infected. 1,045 deaths already today. Yesterday saw the state of Texas les in deaths with 78 and led in newly infected with 11,879. The state of Texas is getting rocked by Covid19. El Paso has run out of hospital beds, and are using Austin hospital beds. Some Texas hospitals have what is called the “pit” where those with Covid are sent to die.
And tonight the Trump WH COVID response team admitted the fact that the disease is out of control and are calling on ALL state governors to do whatever is needed in an effort to flat line the outbreaks.

And today Dr. Fauci the head of the response team called for a uniform and coordinated national response. What is it going to take for the consercuks to finally accept the fact that this disease is a national crisis that requires a federal response? The states had their chance and failed.

Hey Texans. You want to go visit your mother? She's in reefer # 3120 out in the back end of the parking lot among the stack of other dead COVID victims in it. So you might have to move some other dead bodies out of the way in order to find her but she's in their somewhere.

Box Ox

Hey Texans. You want to go visit your mother? She's in reefer # 3120 out in the back end of the parking lot among the stack of other dead COVID victims in it. So you might have to move some other dead bodies out of the way in order to find her but she's in their somewhere.
282.png

rod

Retired 23 years
775 out of a total population of 762,062 (as of 2019).

According to the American Community Survey, the Black population in North Dakota is 20,113 – 2.7% of the total population.
I imagine @rod may be considering moving there.
According to ACS Mn. has a black population of 7%. I think I saw every one of them on TV during the Minneapolis riots. Maybe N.D wouldn't be a bad place to move to.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Still better than the 1.7 per 1000 in New York State.

What a bunch of slimey weasels, always duping the poor, ignorant masses into believing the government has to do something, even though when it does, more people die.
Personally responsible. You live your life counting on the government, you in deep!

The big package

Governor Cuomo in New York is getting a pay increase . This is why people hate politicians and I pray that we do not see another corrupt politician in the White House . These people are so not in touch with the average American it is unbelievable this guy is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands and thousands of people in New York sending sick elderly people back into their retirement centers infecting other people and now he's getting a pay increase up $25,000 , unbelievable !!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

President Donald Trump has suggested multiple times that a coronavirus vaccine could come within months, an accelerated timeline that prominent health experts and veteran vaccine developers say is unlikely absent a miracle.

“A lot of optimism is swirling around a 12- to 18-month timeframe, if everything goes perfectly. We’ve never seen everything go perfectly,” Bright said. “I still think 12-18 months is an aggressive schedule, and I think it’s going to take longer than that to do so.

rickyb

Still better than the 1.7 per 1000 in New York State.

What a bunch of slimey weasels, always duping the poor, ignorant masses into believing the government has to do something, even though when it does, more people die.
sounds like simplified propaganda. you should know better!