Coronavirus

rickyb

SMH
A bunch of dorks rambling nonsense about a scifi movie.

Seriously people, the mentally ill creators of the movie have explicitly stated it's all an allegory for transgenderism. You're having the gayest discussion on this site and you don't even realize it.
If u were more of a dork maybe u woulda bought btc

newfie

Not connecting the matrix to society or anything but just as a discussion of the trilogy which greatly disappointed me after the first one which was excellent.
I didn’t get Jesus, or satan, or collectivism, or salvation. To me the matrix was about how individual choices don’t matter. How one can be presented as a fighter against the system and really be the one keeping the system going. Neo is presented as a hero as a savior, but all he really saved was the matrix. Neo, is both a human being and a software program created by the matrix that is inplanted in a human being. And the neo software program was created by the matrix to keep the matrix going. That’s the neo software’s ultimate goal, to fix the flawed matrix program from collapsing under the weight of the collective human psyches it’s trying to contain. I don’t even know if the “free human beings” who exist outside of the matrix actually exist outside of the matrix. They have no memory of the past, no documentation of all the previous neo’s that existed, no idea of how long the matrix has existed. Free human beings would mark the time, would write down their history, there would be some kind of record. I think neo and those free human beings are still in the matrix carrying out some collective psychic need of human beings to be free and fight the matrix. Ultimately the illusion of protecting the free human beings, forces the neo human/software program to sacrifice itself to fix the matrix and keep it going. And then it repeats itself.
I thought the movie was entertaining I refrained from garnering any life lessons out of it.

Box Ox

4riuss.jpg

Apparently donald is too busy golfing in Florida to fight for the $2,000 per person covid lifeline he just demanded from Congress, and he is too busy to pass the defense authorization bill.

Indecisi0n

Apparently donald is too busy golfing in Florida to fight for the $2,000 per person covid lifeline he just demanded from Congress, and he is too busy to pass the defense authorization bill.
If he put half the effort he spent trying to prove fake election results into helping actual people he could have been a good president.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday vowed that the House of Representatives would take up a vote on sending Americans $2,000 checks after Republicans in the House blocked passing the measure by unanimous consent.

Pass the popcorn.

vantexan

He vetoed the bill to make them either to try to override the veto or come up with more money for average Americans. Like Congress he's on his Christmas break. There's no more he can do. Do you not get that?

vantexan

If he put half the effort he spent trying to prove fake election results into helping actual people he could have been a good president.
He made it possible for business to thrive in his first three years. Brought unemployment way down. That helps actual people. He proposed and pushed through prison sentencing reform that got quite a few people out of prison who were given ridiculous terms for minor offenses. Affected minorities more than anyone. That helps actual people. And if you look at the number of crimes committed by illegal aliens you'd see that building that wall on the southern border protects a lot of innocent lives in the States. When you realize that standing up to China was a good thing you'll realize he was a damn good president wrongly portrayed by Democrats and who got more done in four years than just about any other president in history. No one could have prevented the virus from getting here and spreading. If that were true the serious lock downs by governors in various states would have squelched the virus months ago.