BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1609369613077.png

vantexan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You out of the basement yet?
The clowns that said don't trust anyone over 30 are in control now, and they are definitely over 30, freedom not so much on the menu for them these days.

I guess the agenda has changed.
Not trying to kill you but
Still in seclusion in my basement ... I'm assuming another 6 months.

refineryworker05

This is what you get from conservatives over a public health issue conspiracies. It's how they want to understand everything about American public life. Coronavirus in the reality based world is a public health issue that's killed over 300,000 Americans, but for republicans coronavirus is yet another thing created by the left with the help of China to destroy their freedoms, hurt America, and trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is what you get from conservatives over a public health issue conspiracies. It's how they want to understand everything about American public life. Coronavirus in the reality based world is a public health issue that's killed over 300,000 Americans, but for republicans coronavirus is yet another thing created by the left with the help of China to destroy their freedoms, hurt America, and trump.
I'm not being a jackass, I'm being totally serious, I think you are overly optimistic if you continue to rely on the narrative being peddled.

Just my thought.
To date, I have relied on my own judgment.
I have been successful so far.
Besides I am not lonely ... I am enjoying my solitude.

Facebook and Brown Cafe help for a sense of community.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
:thumbup1: Best to you old Rat, I'll send you a tune every so often

Another Dylan song with great lyrics.
First song I heard that used a univibe type effect on vocals ... very unusual vocal delivery.
Donovan wanted Jimi Hendrix to play guitar with his extensive univibe effect through his guitar.
Jimi was out of time so Jimmy Page filled in.

I actually heard a guy playing a Hurdy Gurdy in my college days.
Pretty damn trippy!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know why you pretend these made up things.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On the local news tonight a nurse from one of the big hospitals in Boston complaining about how the hospital's admins and staff got the vaccine before any one else who has direct contact with patients.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How long you gonna wait after you get your two shots to start living life normally? What if you're one of the 5%?
Getting the shots does not mean life returns to normal.
You will still be required to wear face masks and socially distance yourself for quite some time to come.
Children may not be getting the shots until 2022.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Getting the shots does not mean life returns to normal.
You will still be required to wear face masks and socially distance yourself for quite some time to come.
Children may not be getting the shots until 2022.

Lol. Masks. It takes a while, because the average person isn't very bright, but the longer the officials pretend that this thing is as big a deal as they want everyone to believe, the more people will start to realize they've been duped. Even though cases are higher than they've ever been, people in my neck of the woods are pretty much over it. The only reason businesses are still requiring masks is to avoid getting fined.