Coronavirus

vantexan

Thanks.
What about Waco?

As far as Austin, we wanted to stay away from the city for sure.
We spent our 40th Anniversary north of Austin in Killeen.
A bit ritzy for my taste but we enjoyed it!
Waco is okay but just another big town essentially. The I-35 corridor from DFW to San Antonio is becoming one long city. And I-35 can become bogged down at any time with an accident. If you want Hill Country with amenities but not too far from a bigger place Fredericksburg and Kerrville are great.

Serf

The strongest flu season in awhile 2020. Because of this were gonna have lingerining unemployment, fewer small buisness, amazon becoming the de facto state-supplier of all goods, unknown long term side effects from new experimental vaccines, depression and anti-social behavior because of lock downs and permanent educational setbacks for kids all while havindowns worked and still having "many" cases. Don't forget 'expert' medical professionals and epidemiologists and hoe nurses made a name for themselves and became the true heroes during this pandemic. Wear the cotton mask to save lives. After all its that easy to stop viral particles.

vantexan

The strongest flu season in awhile 2020. Because of this were gonna have lingerining unemployment, fewer small buisness, amazon becoming the de facto state-supplier of all goods, unknown long term side effects from new experimental vaccines, depression and anti-social behavior because of lock downs and permanent educational setbacks for kids all while havindowns worked and still having "many" cases. Don't forget 'expert' medical professionals and epidemiologists and hoe nurses made a name for themselves and became the true heroes during this pandemic. Wear the cotton mask to save lives. After all its that easy to stop viral particles.
I don't like much of what was done but I don't want to push fear either. Let's hope for a better day soon and not focus on everything bad that might happen. Generally down the road after any bad situation it can be seen that as bad as it was it's not nearly the end of the world everyone was predicting.

I don't like much of what was done but I don't want to push fear either. Let's hope for a better day soon and not focus on everything bad that might happen. Generally down the road after any bad situation it can be seen that as bad as it was it's not nearly the end of the world everyone was predicting.
350,000 deaths is pretty dang bad. And, it's far from over.

Serf

350,000 deaths is pretty dang bad. And, it's far from over.
When hospitals marked everyone that was checked in and past away while there as COVID deaths so they could get aid from the Government. Pretty dang rotten. Oh your Aunt Ophelia had pneumonia? No she died of corona!

MAKAVELI

When hospitals marked everyone that was checked in and past away while there as COVID deaths so they could get aid from the Government. Pretty dang rotten. Oh your Aunt Ophelia had pneumonia? No she died of corona!
Yeah we're all awaiting for that evidence of widespread Covid fraud along with widespread voter fraud any day now. 🙃

If anything, the numbers are under reported. You would know that if you were capable of doing minimal research.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Waco is okay but just another big town essentially. The I-35 corridor from DFW to San Antonio is becoming one long city. And I-35 can become bogged down at any time with an accident. If you want Hill Country with amenities but not too far from a bigger place Fredericksburg and Kerrville are great.
Thank you Sir!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, apparently for cuckservatives. Too bad not enough of them voted for Drumpf.🤣
1609167398829.jpg

refineryworker05

If anything, the numbers are under reported. You would know that if you were capable of doing minimal research.
republicans understand American public life in this conspiratorial way. It’s always some version of an all powerful left just being unstoppable and doing whatever they want even while trump is president. the left controls the CDC, the media, the big tech social media companies, the hospitals and doctors, and nurses, and they have gotten them all to lie about the danger of coronavirus, and the number of deaths from coronavirus to hurt America, and make trump look bad, and to use the coronavirus deaths to take away their freedoms as Americans. This is the basics of their insane conspiracy concerning coronavirus. I didn’t even get into the other insane conspiracy that the all powerful left and bill gates, with the help of China created coronavirus and released it. Like essentially these insane conspiracies allow republicans to see coronavirus not as a public health issue, but as more evidence that the all powerful left is out to get them and destroy America.