Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you live in California or are you just using California for your deranged political points?
No I don't live in California.
Is there something about California you would like to discuss with me?

Do you live in Florida, or are you just so obsessed with your deranged left wing politics that you're using people's deaths for political points?

Maui

In the vaccinated who have died, pathology shows that the spike proteins from the vaccine have disrupted the mitochondria of the cells of all the major organs of their bodies.

I’ll let you research the function of the mitochondria.
I'm not aware of anything like this. Admittedly I haven't read everything so if you can provide a reputable source (even if preprint) that covers this kind of reaction to the vaccine I'd be happy to look at it. I'm curious how many times this was shown to have occurred and which vaccine the deceased received that would cause this.

For the record that's not how vaccines work. By design vaccines are meant to be in the body temporarily and hopefully create a lasting immune response. It is possible that the body could react and create an adverse reaction that has lasting consequences. Those are rare and again the response would develop within 2 months. Even if what you've said is validated nothing shows a long term effect outside of what we know within the first 8 weeks.

The approved COVID 19 vaccines are all intramuscular. That means they are injected into the muscles (arm) and generally remain localized there and in nearby lymph nodes. They aren't made to move to organs. The white cells developed in the lymphs are used for the immune response. Additionally, the partial protein is temporary near the injection and the IDSA shows this lasts only a few weeks.

I'm assuming you're writing this in good faith and I am interested in learning of adverse side effects that exist. I can't reiterate enough that the claim of "long term" effects are not a thing. If one doesn't have a reaction in the first 2 months they are almost certain not to have one. The approved vaccines in the US use different biotechnology and have had some different side effects. Most are mild, but based on one's health a professional might recommend one over the other and we have to be data driven to provide accurate information to people.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm not aware of anything like this. Admittedly I haven't read everything so if you can provide a reputable source (even if preprint) that covers this kind of reaction to the vaccine I'd be happy to look at it. I'm curious how many times this was shown to have occurred and which vaccine the deceased received that would cause this.

For the record that's not how vaccines work. By design vaccines are meant to be in the body temporarily and hopefully create a lasting immune response. It is possible that the body could react and create an adverse reaction that has lasting consequences. Those are rare and again the response would develop within 2 months. Even if what you've said is validated nothing shows a long term effect outside of what we know within the first 8 weeks.

The approved COVID 19 vaccines are all intramuscular. That means they are injected into the muscles (arm) and generally remain localized there and in nearby lymph nodes. They aren't made to move to organs. The white cells developed in the lymphs are used for the immune response. Additionally, the partial protein is temporary near the injection and the IDSA shows this lasts only a few weeks.

I'm assuming you're writing this in good faith and I am interested in learning of adverse side effects that exist. I can't reiterate enough that the claim of "long term" effects are not a thing. If one doesn't have a reaction in the first 2 months they are almost certain not to have one. The approved vaccines in the US use different biotechnology and have had some different side effects. Most are mild, but based on one's health a professional might recommend one over the other and we have to be data driven to provide accurate information to people.
They can’t use the blood plasma from vaccinated people either

Working4the1%

No I don't live in California.
Is there something about California you would like to discuss with me?

Do you live in Florida, or are you just so obsessed with your deranged left wing politics that you're using people's deaths for political points?
E01AC893-5C3E-42D5-A762-8265D4D732B1.png
DeathSantis has had a direct cause in Many of those deaths by his inept policies supported by the Republican Party members. History will be unkind to the Republican Party
E01AC893-5C3E-42D5-A762-8265D4D732B1.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DeathSantis has had a direct cause in Many of those deaths by his inept policies supported by the Republican Party members.
You have no science to back up your ridiculous assertion. You're just using dead people for political points. You Democrats politicized this from the very beginning, and you're still doing it.

dmac1

You're a :censored2:...

Show me where an individual, who has immunity from the China Flu, and their immunity "failed" them and they contracted the China Flu again in the worst way????

I'm not talking about a so-called vaccinated individual who contracted the China Flu, I'm talking about an un-vaccinated individual who caught it, survived, built an immunity to it, and then caught again...in the worst way, as you say.

Show me...
I already posted the links. Out of 9000 who caught covid twice within 6 months after getting it before, only 7 died- about comparable to those getting the vaccine who only end up hospitalized.

dmac1

It obvious some people in this thread do not understand what natural immunity is. Glad to see that you understand.
Some people think you only have natural immunity after you catch something. You actually ALREADY have an immune system from when you are born- vaccines and catching the disease just make it more active, and sometimes more specific. You should know that already.

dmac1

I wonder if this is going to pan out well?

View attachment 352815
Maybe there are a lot of undiscovered HIV cases in that region, and people who present with fevers are more likely than healthy people to have HIV. By the way, HIV has mutated. When a disease kill most of its hosts, only weaker mutations survive in general.But if most people survive, it gives stronger variants a higher chance of happening. More people infected = more chance of more variants, some more deadly, some less deadly. There is a new covid variant that is much weaker somewhere in South America- Peru maybe.

dmac1

Add because the death rate in vaccinated is so low, that even if some have adverse reactions, vaccinated people are still almost 100 times less likely to die if they get covid. Even if the spike proteins caused problems, the people would have died from the covid anyway. Clearly their 'natural immunity' did not kill the virus, Perhaps there are some people the vaccines just won't help due to some unusual combination of genes. Hemochromatosis is rare, and only people with certain inherited genes can get it, other wise, your body self regulates the iron level in your blood, unless you ingest LOTS of iron in your water, or food faster than your body can regulate it.