Covid Vaccinations

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
IMG_20211015_135313_075.jpg

Dear Vaccinated Friends,

I forgive you for the fact that all of you above the age of 30 have been spreading COVID-19 more than my unvaccinated friends.

You did not make the vaccine, nor did you mandate the segregation of society.

I do blame Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson for lying to all of us.

I do blame CNN, FOX, and the mainstream media for lying to all of us.

I do blame the FDA, CDC, and NIH for blocking lifesaving early multi-drug treatment protocol.

I do blame Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak for funding gain of function bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Lab.

I do blame Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the World Economic Forum for creating this vaccine passport communist credit system.

I do blame Joe Biden, Governor David Ige, and Governor Kathy Hochul for pushing this medical segregation system on Americans.

But I do not blame you, nor will I ever segregate you from our society.

We are all in this together.

Working4the1%

View attachment 356052
Dear Vaccinated Friends,

I forgive you for the fact that all of you above the age of 30 have been spreading COVID-19 more than my unvaccinated friends.

I do blame the FDA, CDC, and NIH for blocking lifesaving early multi-drug treatment protocol.

I do blame Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak for funding gain of function bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Lab.

I do blame Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the World Economic Forum for creating this vaccine passport communist credit system.

I do blame Joe Biden, Governor David Ige, and Governor Kathy Hochul for pushing this medical segregation system on Americans.

Leper’s going to be lep’n

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
View attachment 356052
Dear Vaccinated Friends,

Everyone is right in his own eyes and rests the blame to whoever he wants to carry it.

vantexan

There has been another insurrection!
This one is even worse than 9/11!! Aieeeeeeee!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Go ahead and laugh out the other end with that avatar of yours. :censored2:bag Kanye Pest wearing a loser Trump hat. Take a dump in it.
pusillanimous ass little bitches at fed ex don't want to be unionized. That's why they don't have a union. Crybaby little bitches crying that it's the teamster's fault. SMH. Get off your bitch ass and do something about it.

No you're too busy being brainwashed into spending your time crying about delusions of systemic racism.

Pathetic.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
pusillanimous ass little bitches at fed ex don't want to be unionized. That's why they don't have a union. Crybaby little bitches crying that it's the teamster's fault. SMH. Get off your bitch ass and do something about it.

No you're too busy being brainwashed into spending your time crying about delusions of systemic racism.

Pathetic.
Being retired, I suppose you want me to start some retiree's union? Nah, got bigger fish to fry numbnuts.

Have fun with heavy packages on Monday morning!