Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah, not necessarily. I always liked Nat King Cole, Duke Ellington, Lou Rawls and Bill Withers a lot.

Kanye (or Ye as he’s called now) is an arrogant idiot. His talent is limited to pissing people off. Just like you.
Ya I get it buddy, the negros are cool with you so long as they're not uncle Toms.

Carry on left winger.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Ya I get it buddy, the negros are cool with you so long as they're not uncle Toms.
How’s things going down in mom’s basement this morning? She cookin’ up another Hot Pocket for you?

You must be unemployed. You seem to have lots of free time for trolling. Then again, you probably lost your job for refusing to touch cardboard.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How’s things going down in mom’s basement this morning? She cookin’ up another Hot Pocket for you?

You must be unemployed. You seem to have lots of free time for trolling. Then again, you probably lost your job for refusing to touch cardboard.
Lol, I must have hit a nerve when I pointed out how racist you obviously are.

Take a deep breath and get back to work package donkey.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Lol, I must have hit a nerve when I pointed out how racist you obviously are.

Take a deep breath and get back to work package donkey.
I retired years ago you dork. Ttku.

I’m convinced you think anyone who isn’t black is a racist. Since you don’t like white people, start refusing any monetary denominations with pictures of white people on them. Let’s see how hypocritical you really are.

No go hump some freight, you’re falling behind.

Working4the1%

And the workers are fine, but the state is worse off.
Seems the Lepers won’t be fine. Fired “for cause. No VAX”
WATCH LIVE: DeSantis vows to protect employees facing termination for not receiving COVID-19 vaccine