Covid Vaccinations

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Helluva virus! Millions would be dead without the vaccine. Ttku....
This not a vaccine. People have died from receiving this so-called "vaccine". I don't know what this drug is that's being pushed by .gov, but it's not a vaccine. Why are people still calling it a vaccine??? They're sheep.

Vaccine = immunity i.e. Polio, Smallpox, etc.

HedleyLamarr

This not a vaccine. People have died from receiving this so-called "vaccine". I don't know what this drug is that's being pushed by .gov, but it's not a vaccine. Why are people still calling it a vaccine??? They're sheep.

It's a "leaky" vaccine. This is what happens when you rush out a vaccine with only a few months of human trials.

It will be fine

It’s called a vaccine because that’s what it is. The polio vaccine takes 4 shots over 4-6 years and provides protection for 99% of the population that gets the shots. No vaccine is perfect, many require boosters to be as effective as possible.

Working4the1%

It’s called a vaccine because that’s what it is. The polio vaccine takes 4 shots over 4-6 years and provides protection for 99% of the population that gets the shots. No vaccine is perfect, many require boosters to be as effective as possible.
So let’s Start easy. Earth round or flat. We got to take baby steps with the Anti science

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Maybe so, but the problem with this so-called COVID "vaccine", it's not making people immune to COVID and people who get the shot/shots are spreading it to other people. A Polio/Smallpox vaccine doesn't do that.

It's not a vaccine and people need to stop calling it that.

You want the shot/shots...cool. I don't and resent the fact that people want this crap mandated and ridicule those who don't want the shot/shots.

AB831

Maybe so, but the problem with this so-called COVID "vaccine", it's not making people immune to COVID and people who get the shot/shots are spreading it to other people. A Polio/Smallpox vaccine doesn't do that.

It's not a vaccine and people need to stop calling it that.

You want the shot/shots...cool. I don't and resent the fact that people want this crap mandated and ridicule those who don't want the shot/shots.
I do ridicule you for not getting vaccinated, and I’m glad that you resent it.