Customer service dropping fast

UPSmechanicinblue

Let’s ad closing up smaller facilities that lead to daily service failures when you have 10 1030 stops leave the building at 930 and drive almost an hour when you used to drive 15 minutes which results in 9 out of 10 stops being late and this happens 4 out of 5 days a week!
I believe this is in the works for our center to be closed. We are running the on site tanks empty and pulling them. Building is very outdated and no updates being done. We are an extended center and with the splitting up of zips codes being done on different days and stops more consolidated it cold be easily done.

worldwide

UPS the next Verizon stock?
View attachment 486837

What are you comparing?
UPS stock 6/7/19 - $98.23. Today $136.79. Up 39.2%
VZ stock 6/7/19 - $57.24. Today $41.31. Down 27.8%

1717610608631.png

pkgdriver

Also has anyone else seen this UPS Roadie company? It’s like Grubhub for packages from what I gather. There are so many ways they are using to eliminate us that it’s hard to keep up.
Yep been around 8-9? years. UPS bought them in 21 and was an investor years earlier. IMO(Roadie alone)nothing to worry about for pkg drivers in the near future. Same day delivery mostly for Delta, Home Depot, Pharmacies etc usually 20 miles or less. Have had an account for about two years but never taken a delivery yet(not worth it). Uber’s app and others have similar types of operations.

Zowert

Sad seeing the better not bigger turning out to be not better and getting smaller in full effect. The new deferred delivery until next day getting implemented. Trailers under 10% being left at the hubs until next day, NDA being delayed to save dispatching extra drivers. Can anyone else add??????
Yeah it’s getting bad. When I started driving back in 2017 all misloads had to be delivered. Now we are instructed to sheet them missed. At the end of the day there’s a huge pile of service failures next to the clerks.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I hope the next CEO reverses everything the current one has done.
Not everything, because some of the stuff when the current one was coming in was good. Like expanding the buildings. That was all due to the previous group seeing a need for growth.