dow 24000

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nobody cares about Val Demings but Floridians and CNN/MSNBC anchors who are possessed by their constant obsession with race.
You really need to stop getting all your news from reddit and talk radio, that's how you end up believing things like Michelle Obama being a possible VP pick.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I know the possibility could be frightening to the hard left. But it's happening.
I like Michelle, but nobody who is really following politics believes she is even a remote possibility for VP pick not least because she has been emphatic about not wanting the job. And it's not "frightening to the hard left", it's one of their fantasies.

Box Ox

I like Michelle, but nobody who is really following politics believes she is even a remote possibility for VP pick not least because she has been emphatic about not wanting the job. And it's not "frightening to the hard left", it's one of their fantasies.

I hope she'll do her patriotic duty. Trump is really, really, reallllllyyyyyyyyyy dangerooooooouuuuusssssssss!

We need a candidate we can count on.

And.......are you sure the hard left fantasizes about the Obamas being back in the White House?

Obama warns Democrats against going too far left: 'We have to be rooted in reality'

Obama Says Average American Doesn’t Want to ‘Tear Down System’

Too Far Left? Some Democratic Candidates Don’t Buy Obama’s Argument

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/11/22/barack-obama-conservative/

Democratic candidates reject Obama’s warning of going too far left

Obama warns Democrats of moving too far left in the presidential race and alienating voters

Obama finally weighs in on 2020: Democrats shouldn’t move too far to the left

Obama is wrong: Dems are not #TooFarLeft (Opinion) - CNN