dow 24000

bbsam

Staff member
So everyone is supposed to stay inside for the next year?

This was never about shutting it down. Only slowing the spread. We’ve clearly done that. We’ve learned what places/jobs are primed for outbreaks. So you slowly open back up and continue to try and limit massive outbreaks.

you can’t just close down until it’s not a threat anymore.
No. I really don’t care how we move forward. I never stayed home.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That sector may take years to recover.

There is an amusement park called The Great Escape near where I live. Their new policy is to require reservations, prepaid parking and mandatory viewing of a safety video before being allowed to enter. No walk-ins will be allowed.

Mr. Posts A Lot is correct----this will be one of the sectors that will be the last to recover.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There is an amusement park called The Great Escape near where I live. Their new policy is to require reservations, prepaid parking and mandatory viewing of a safety video before being allowed to enter. No walk-ins will be allowed.

Mr. Posts A Lot is correct----this will be one of the sectors that will be the last to recover.
Who is Posts A Lot?

Box Ox

Kamala Harris or Val Demings. Biden probably leaning towards Harris. Abrams is a long shot, but still possible.

Kamala Harris is almost as unpopular as Stacy Abrams. The hard left sees her as a former dirty narc law enforcement collaborator and most everybody else sees her as someone who's highly disingenuous in general.

I had to Google Val Demings. Who I see is a former cop. The hard left and black voters aren't gonna be fans of her either. She'd be a drag on the Democratic ticket.

No, if Democrats truly believe Trump is a threat to our democracy, it can only be Michelle.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Kamala Harris is almost as unpopular as Stacy Abrams. The hard left sees her as a former dirty narc law enforcement collaborator and most everybody else sees her as someone who's highly disingenuous in general.

I had to Google Val Demings. Who I see is a former cop. The hard left and black voters aren't gonna be fans of her either. She'd be a drag on the Democratic ticket.

No, if Democrats truly believe Trump is a threat to our democracy, it can only be Michelle.

She is a minority female-----that is two marks in her favor.

She is no Michelle Obama.

Wally

Doesn't Michelle bring problems as well?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

You're entitled to your opinion about Harris or Demings, but the Michelle thing is just a fantasy.

vantexan

The sweet irony of people who view Trump as a threat to our democracy yet hate law enforcement.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Honestly, if you had to google Demings, I question how much you've really been paying attention.

Wally

APP-051120-Michelle-Obama.jpg