dow 24000

Futures are already down another 2600 points.
Futures are called at -5%
Screenshot_20200312-170036.png

vantexan

The "reforms" you speak of are only on the surface and for Western consumption. MBS would love for us to think they're progressive. Wahibi Muslims are the antithesis of anything foward-thinking.

MBS is A Saudi Trump, just smarter.
I was speaking tongue-in-cheek. No hardline Muslim countries give women that freedom.

cachmeifucan

OK so when is rock bottom so we can buy buy buy. This market crash could be good for the young investors. I'm looking into what stocks to buy at the bottom I'm 41 so I should be good by retirement

Up In Smoke

OK so when is rock bottom so we can buy buy buy. This market crash could be good for the young investors. I'm looking into what stocks to buy at the bottom I'm 41 so I should be good by retirement
Do you have a margin account or just a sock drawer full of money to invest. If you can buy stocks on line, pick a few stocks and set buy orders at a price that you believe is close to the bottom. Stocks are like horse shoes, close is good enough.

Re-Raise

You just keep buying and keep making all that money.
I’ve lost more than I want to admit on paper over the last month. I have the time in at UPS to retire now, but I am really glad I haven’t left yet.

My parents are in their 90’s and still in great shape for their age. They have a ton of money, all in Cd’s with my name on them too.

As soon as the worm turns on the markets, I am going to nudge them into equities!

bbsam

Staff member
What's pathetic is that you don't understand this is a great time to buy.

Ignorance really is not bliss.

Same for your maroon buddies.
Nah. I dollar cost average. I let it ride month after month, year after year. I’m not looking for “good time to buy” to throw a bunch of money at.
Now what I don’t understand about you is your belief in the world economy and markets that has you believe that it’ll all miraculously go back up. There’s companies that may not exist a month from today. There are entire industries that could be backlogged for months after this. You believe the market and the economy will be the same on the other side. Maybe. I’m intrigued by how vastly different it could be.