dow 24000

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The ads write themselves. Headlines of criticism of Trump disbanding the pandemic response unit in 2018. Headlines of lack of testing in the US while the rest of the world tests everyone. The clip of Trump saying, “I don’t take any responsibility.” on a loop.
Which is false.
The head of the Pandemic Response team at that time said the team was not disbanded and it was still not disbanded a year later when he turned it over to it's current director.

Re-Raise

I'm buying every day. $10k in the last week and will continue . Cash will be king in the next several months. buying bargains .

hope housing crashes so we can buy another house also.
It is pretty easy to tell who the liars are. Anyone that had a significant amount in the market is pretty sick to their stomach about it right now.

They certainly aren’t gleefully looking to put more in.

bacha29

It is pretty easy to tell who the liars are. Anyone that had a significant amount in the market is pretty sick to their stomach about it right now.

They certainly aren’t gleefully looking to put more in.
We're not out of the woods yet In fact if this continues many of us might find ourselves living in the woods.
If we ever finally hit bottom how long do you guys think it will take to recover?
I first thought it would take 12-18 months. I think we can safely double that number now.