dow 24000

newfie

[
Yep ... luckily I had 3 1/2 quarts of 90% Isopropyl alcohol on hand and I had 3 60oz hand sanitizer as well.
We also had 2 containers of Clorox wipes on hand and 1 quart of Clorox spray disinfectant.
And 4 100 boxes of alcohol preps.

Not prescient but prepared.

I just mix bleach with water to make my own spray.

I don't use hand sanitizers. Just soap and water.

mud will protect you against everything
mud pit.jpg

newfie

So if I lose half of my chips playing poker ...I wouldn’t have actually lost anything...if I don’t cash them in??

I get it... but there is no guarantee that the markets go back up!

another bad example. when you lose the chips you no longer have them so its a loss.

when you hold the stock you dont lose any money until you sell. hope that helps

El Correcto

god is dead
So if I lose half of my chips playing poker ...I wouldn’t have actually lost anything...if I don’t cash them in??

You don’t lose until you’re broke. You still have half your chips, those chips give you access to hands, which gives you potential gains.

So yes, you haven’t lost any money until you call it quits and go cash in to leave.

Re-Raise

You don’t lose until you’re broke. You still have half your chips, those chips give you access to hands, which gives you potential gains.

So yes, you haven’t lost any money until you call it quits and go cash in to leave.
But I am closer to broke!!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I've been doing this for 40 years or so.
It's common language and it's based on IRS regulations.
Give it sometime and it will sink in.

Re-Raise

I've been doing this for 40 years or so.
It's common language and it's based on IRS regulations.
Give it sometime and it will sink in.
At least concede that people can not “cash out” as much in their equity accounts today as they could have “cashed out” a couple of months ago!!

Never mind, if you don’t care that is awesome for you!

All is well

El Correcto

god is dead
At least concede that people can not “cash out” as much in their equity accounts today as they could have “cashed out” a couple of months ago!!

Never mind, if you don’t care that is awesome for you!

All is well
Well yeah, people could lose money if they wanted to.