dow 24000

newfie

I hope the recession hits and you lose your preload job and your parents kick you out of their basement when they catch you kissing newflee

wow another one of those I'm so superior to you posts . I'm not sure what you're trying to say here . were you hoping to hurt my feelings?

clever.gif

Re-Raise

Wish I had more cash tbh.
Just trying to max everything out as fast as I can.... I was too poor/young and dumb to benefit from the 2008 buying opportunity, not gonna miss out on this one.
Brilliant! Did you make a killing this week? Wasn’t this posted last Sunday, Nostradumbass?

newfie

Right about what? That he has been saying keep investing as the market falls 2% a day?

Please pass on your wisdom to me

Thats a somewhat simplistic overstatement.
you keep mocking us for what you perceived we've lost in the market while begging us to tell you what we're doing in the market.

most of what I have seen here has discussed and recognized that its impossible to predict a bottom and trying to figure out when everyone else in jumping in.

Re-Raise

I believe the markets will go back up when they feel they have turned the corner on the virus, and businesses recover from the recession this is probably going to cause.

But we are not there yet and it could get worse before it gets better. I am not selling, but there s no way I am putting any more cash into equities for a while!

Last edited:

newfie

I believe the markets will go back up when they feel they have turned the corner on the virus, and businesses recover from the recession this is probably going to cause.

But we are not there yet and it could get worse before it gets better. I am not selling, but there s no way I am putting anymore cash into equities for a while!

this is one of those if moments. If you had sold those equities early in this downfall you would then be in great position to make that decision on when to buy back in.

Re-Raise

Just sounds like you need to reallocate your assets to mitigate your market exposure since growth is no longer your main goal.
I don’t need the money in the accounts at all, I just think there are too many negative variables to put money in right now. You guys keep thinking otherwise.

Go for it

Re-Raise

What’s that?
A list of my cds at a local bank. I feel that there are so many liars on here sometimes I feel the need to prove I am not one

Like when old road says she has 2 million in equities, but never mentions that she would have lost 600k last month