dow 24000

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So are you another genius who sat there on a bunch of cash while the market goes to record levels...just to wait and invest when the bottom falls out???

You all must not have many commas in your accounts ..

..feel free to make up as many fake numbers as old road, dido, and newflee..
Actually I got out of the market this summer. My problem is when to get back in.

newfie

Old road whatever and Dido invested a couple million more early this week, newflee only bought a million!

Not that much too volatile . I have been in and out of some positions. Kroeger was nice but even then too risky to stay too long. retail stocks and transportation look tempting as hell. Fdx is so damn tempting . waiting for one more good pullback and I may plant some real estate.

Re-Raise

Not that much too volatile . I have been in and out of some positions. Kroeger was nice but even then too risky to stay too long. retail stocks and transportation look tempting as hell. Fdx is so damn tempting . waiting for one more good pullback and I may plant some real estate.
How much have you lost “on paper” in the last month?

Do you have an IRA or 401k with any significant balance?

I worded it so you wouldn’t reply that you didn’t lose it until you sell..

newfie

These are the kinds of question press reporters like to ask trump . I'm still way ahead. I diversify a lot .

Re-Raise

These are the kinds of question press reporters like to ask trump . I'm still way ahead. I diversify a lot .
Unbelievable kid. I bought UPS stock at $21 a share when they first offered it to hourly employees before the IPO

SO WHAT?

Just saying “I am still ahead” doesn’t lessen a 35% drop in a month!

You must have a couple thousand in the market at most

Re-Raise

Again.. you take a question that has nothing to do with Trump and somehow you bring it back to him

How does your mind keep doing that???

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Old road whatever and Dido invested a couple million more early this week, newflee only bought a million!
You’re an idiot and a liar

I even hate Cosmo Kramer now, because you are so stupid!!
You really are obsessed with him! Who cares about him??????

Pretty clear who you are

So are you another genius who sat there on a bunch of cash while the market goes to record levels...just to wait and invest when the bottom falls out???

You all must not have many commas in your accounts ..

..feel free to make up as many fake numbers as old road, dido, and newflee..

Again.. you take a question that has nothing to do with Trump and somehow you bring it back to him

How does your mind keep doing that???
Damn boomer, your level of butthurt about a market drop tells me you should have had someone managing your money for you. You were clearly allocated too risky if your hair is on fire like this.

Sad.

Re-Raise

Damn boomer, your level of butthurt about a market drop tells me you should have had someone managing your money for you. You were clearly allocated too risky if your hair is on fire like this.

Sad.
Lol It only erased trillions of dollars of wealth across the country.

Do any of you really have any money in the markets at all?

It is like you have no idea this happened

This is like pretend world on here. Pretend away children.. I am out

Re-Raise

I'm curious, were you crying like this during the last downturn?
I didn’t lose 250k in a month last time.. I can probably find posts on here from 08 when I was recommending buying UPS shares at $43.

I am financially fine. My girls are through college and we have been debt free for many years. We built a house and payed it off over 15 yrs ago. We live on our family’s 500 acre farm.

There is no need for a go-fund me account for me

The only point I made is that if you think it was a good time to drop more into the market...you probably didn’t drop 250k in a MONTH LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn’t lose 250k in a month last time..

The only point I made is that if you think it was a good time to drop more into the market...you probably didn’t drop 250k in a MONTH LOL
If you dropped 250k into the market in a month you should definitely have someone managing your money for you.

Re-Raise

If you dropped 250k into the market a month ago you should definitely have someone managing your money for you.
You really don’t have money invested do you! Equities and bonds both fell. I have money in cds as well, but our managed funds dropped like a rock.

Do you own any stocks or bonds?

Are you oblivious to what 35% means??

In a month ... not a month ago...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You really don’t have money invested do you! Equities and bonds both fell. I have money in cds as well, but our managed funds dropped like a rock.

Do you own any stocks or bonds?
100% equities.
You were clearly invested improperly for your risk tolerance if you're freaking out like this. Thoughts and prayers for you boomer.