DOW 30000

bbsam

Staff member
I think some are buying and selling, earning big this week.

This has definitely been a good week to be a day trader

start buying across the board....... Vanguard Index funds. S&P 500 is what we like.

Man this market got some fight in it. Hope the money stays the course!

Was that the correction or we still going down?

buy buy buy

Lol. Buy. Buy. Buy.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Lol. Buy. Buy. Buy.
i'm still buying. greedy when everyone else is selling and people in a panic. it may take time but mark my words......be laughing all the way to bank.

granted , except if the market NEVER recovers which has never happened in 187 years.

possible but unlikely. we did the same thing in the 2007-08 meltdown. yes. I understand this is a whole nother animal

but what's life if not willing to take a risk? you can't take it with you and I ain't leaving it to the kids.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
i'm still buying. greedy when everyone else is selling and people in a panic. it may take time but mark my words......be laughing all the way to bank.

granted , except if the market NEVER recovers which has never happened in 187 years.

possible but unlikely. we did the same thing in the 2007-08 meltdown. yes. I understand this is a whole nother animal

but what's life if not willing to take a risk? you can't take it with you and I ain't leaving it to the kids.
Then why are you sitting on 2 million?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So what happens if you buy a company like Intel and the company goes under? How do you decide which companies come out of the next recession alive? You got to be an idiot not to ask such questions.
thats why it is called investing

Re-Raise

So what happens if you buy a company like Intel and the company goes under? How do you decide which companies come out of the next recession alive? You got to be an idiot not to ask such questions.
They don’t care...because they are just talking

No real money has been harmed in the making of their lies